Chapter One: Discovering Karen

The Shape stood at his sisters bedroom window. Karen Nelson's dead body laid below him.

Blood splattered his mask, his heavy breathing subsiding a bit.

He - - it.. looked down at the dead woman beneath him.

Contemplating on something, Michael bent down and picked up Karen's body. The Shape placed her body on the chair in front of the mirror.

Tilting his head to the left then right.. he spotted a hair brush, picking it up the man placed it in Karen's bloody right hand.

Childhood curiosity flooded his mind stealthily.

With one final stare The Shape descended the flight of stairs, out the back door.. vanishing into the night like the wind.

Allyson Nelson hadn't been aware of anything going on in the Myers house, ambition was her motivation to trudge up the stairs and into the upstairs hallway where her boyfriend and Lonnie Elam were murdered brutally.

The young female headed up the stairs from the outside area where paramedics and police cruisers were parked at.

Her footsteps were light making silent noises as well. Once she hit the platform to the upstairs hallway, she turned her head to Cameron and Lonnie's bodies.. completely unaware of her mothers corpse inside Judith Myers’ old bedroom.
Big John and Little John did a good job at renovating the place honestly.

Reaching the bedroom she felt fear flood her body, taking small footsteps toward the mirror, she placed a gentle hand on the shoulder of her deceased mother.

”Mom?” Allyson spoke scaredly, there was no answer.
This scared her even more, she went around the mirror and tears swelled in her eye seeing her bloody mom dead in this way.

What would Laurie think.. what would she think if her daughter died the anniversary her friends were murdered.

A loud scream tore from Allyson's throat and into the air, this loud sound caught the attention of everyone outside the house.

Karen's eyes were shut but blacked out due to her death.

Moments later, paramedics and police ran upstairs only to see a sobbing Allyson and dead Karen Nelson in the room of The Boogeyman's older sister.
The paramedics lifted the much older woman onto a gurney, travelling down the stairs they rushed her into an ambulance.

30 minutes later.

Allyson arrived at the hospital, her dread being noticed by everyone who looked at her.

Everything hurt.. it hurt so fucking bad to be feeling like this right now. First Ray.. now Karen? This night got even worse for everyone.. mainly for Allyson... And soon Laurie when she finds out her daughter was killed.

The young lady stepped into Laurie and Frank's room, she was bloodied up everywhere. Her heart broken into a million pieces after she seen Karen like that in the room.

Laurie and Frank looked at Allyson, the older womans heart dropped seeing the expression on her granddaughters face.

Allyson spoke up.

“Grandmother-” she began.

Though she was interrupted by Laurie who hugged her tightly, beginning to sob like a baby.
Both ladies stood there broken.. crying their eyes out obviously.

Frank just watched the Strode women cry. Both of their hands were by Frank's right hand.

The older man slowly grabbed both of their hands together and squeezed them tightly to comfort them both at the same time.

—————————

The Shape stood in front of the “LEAVING HADDONFIELD” sign.

His breathing was steady but rough at the same time.

HALLOWEEN ENDS