11| 𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

Ashtray cleaned the small injury that Ruby had near her eyebrow, Ruby sighs as she heard Roman speak up

"This is crazy, we are not in Brazil." Roman said coming in walked by the couple looking at the team. "So, now we got cars flying in the air? On some 007-type shit? This is not what we do!" He continues getting freaked out by the minute and TJ speaks up looking at him.

"Man, you really got to check that emotion. Your voice just went from Shaggy to Scooby-Doo." TJ said, Ash and Ruby laugh silently with a smile as TJ mocked Roman.

"This is not what we..." TJ imitating Scooby-Doo all of them laugh.

"See, man, when a woman starts shooting at you, that's a clear sign to back the fuck off!" Roman said looking at him and at the team.

"We need to get the hell out of Dodge! That could have been my forehead, man." Roman said pointing to the car he was driving.

"No, that's not as big as your forehead." TJ said and walked away, Ruby giggles as she put her head on Ash shoulder making Ash smile as he watched Roman touch his forehead.

"Shut up." Roman said to the laughing couple and walked away as well.

Ruby walking to the big window looking at night sky and the buildings down with a frown thinking of what her brother just said to her about Letty.

"Letty is definitely here with them." Ash spoke standing beside her as he saw her thinking hard making Ruby nod.

"My brother said that Letty looked dead at him not even flinching when she shot him." Ruby said thinking how much pain her brother was going through.

"Maybe the Letty you once knew is gone, Ma. She must have amnesia for her to not flinch as she shot the man she loved. But one thing is for sure that she's not the same, she's alive but gone." Ash said.

"You don't turn your back on family, even when they do. That's what my brother always told me and I'm not leaving until we get her back home." Ruby said making Ash think of her words.

"I heard from Rue that they will be making a Halloween party in a couple of weeks, I was wondering if you wanted to come?" Ruby asked as they went to a room to rest for a bit before Hobbs comes back.

They were both resting on the bed facing each other talking about stuff, Ruby saw an chance to bring up the party invitation.

"Sure, besides I think we'll be there anyway since Fezco has some deals to make. What do you want to do?" He asked with a shrug and Ruby smiles kissing his lips.

"Is a surprise." She said with a grin and Ash was worried for a minute.

"Please don't let it be some cute and rainbow shit couple costumes." He begged and Ruby laughs.