One of our nights

You Look at me from a distance.
Your eyes burning into mine with desire. You know we can't be together. It's wrong. But every part of me wants you.
A tap o my shoulder, I turn around and it's my friend Eric. I hug him and he holds me for a long time. Longer than I wanted. I know what you think cause I know you're watching us while sipping on your gin and tonic. I can feel your green eye turning darker for every second Eric's arms are around me.
"You look good" he says while he lets me go of his embrace. He puts one arm around my waist, a little bit too close to my bum.
"Thank you and I can say the same." I smile and turn my body away from his arm and it falls off.
All I can think of is your arm around my waist. How your fingers draw circles on my hip, sending pulsating shivers through my body. Your lips so close to my ear I can feel your breath. You stand so close for a few minutes making me longing for what you're planning next. My pulse is going up and my mouth is slowly opening, getting dry. Then slowly with a husky low voice you whisper that you want me to meet you in room number 898 in on hour. And then you're gone.
I turn around to see if anyone had seen us but everyone is occupied with the show that's going on.
"Hey, are you listening to me?" Eric's voice is pulling me back to reality.
"Sorry it's been a long day" I say and smile. Eric except that and start to talk again. After a while I excuse myself and go towards the bathroom. I know I'm not suppose to see him later but my body is craving him, I can't stand against it. But before I make it there your wife is approaching me.
"Darling! How are you?" Her voice try's to hide the disgust she has for me, and it makes me sick but I try to put on a fake smile exactly like her.
We hug a stiff brief hug. Only cause we have to, I'm your husbands best childhood friend and we also happens to work together.
"Hello Julie, I'm fine thank you and I can see that you're too". I only have to say that to make her feel better than me.
"Have you seen my husband?" Her eyes are going over the crowd of people and then sets it's lock on mine. I know You suspect something but you've never found something to accuse us for.
"No I haven't seen him at all, no if you excuse me I have to use the ladies room". I know you're soon on your way to the room but first I know you have to go up with your wife and hold a speech to everyone in this room.
I greet some girls in the ladies room. When I walk out I can see three men standing a couple of meters away. They work in the same building as I do. I can see that they appreciate the dress I'm wearing tonight.
It's a red dress that is open in front showing off my breasts. The cut in the front is deep and it ends on the beginning of my stomach. The dress is short and goes down to the middle of my thighs. To the dress I wear a pair of black stilettos with red underneath.
• When I walked in the room and you saw me I know you had to strangle yourself not to run up to me.
You think this dress is to revealing so I know you're extremely mad but at the same time turned on. You want to hit every guy that looks at me with that look.
I can see that you want me to put a jacket on. Instead of letting you get your will I look at you and smile a smile full with dare in it, bite my lip slowly and let it go as slow as I can. You're upper lip is starting to tremble with frustration.
I know you can't touch me here and I might as well tease you... Cause you'll punish me anyway. So I walk away and go to the bar. •
I smile at the thought and walks pass the men standing and watching me as a go.
You and your wife has already begun your speech and when it's over everyone is applauding. I start to go to the elevator and press number 8. When the doors are about to close someone puts their hand in between.
The door opens again and you walk in. Your eyes are on me and your gaze is burning. The door closes. You wear a grey suit and you have your hair back. You're looking handsome and really hot.
My heart starts to pound.
"Hey" your voice is smooth and sexy. You stand in front of me with one hand on each side of my head.
"Hey you" I say and then I lean in to kiss you but you pull away, shaking your head to me. You're mad and it shows all over your body. We stand like this until the elevator is on the eight floor. You take my hand tight and you lead the way to room number 898, open the door and we walk in. It's a suite with three rooms, a living room, two bedrooms and then a smaller walking closet. You drag me in, lock the door, take me to the master bedroom. You close that door as well, then you take your tie off and your jacket, unbuttoning the first buttons on you shirt. You do everything without taking your eyes off me. I stand in the middle of the room and waiting for you.
"You know I'm mad with you? And in that dress you make me so fucking horny that I wanted to take you to this room and pull you out of it and fuck you until you screamed my name and only my name."
I swallow and my pulse is raising like a horse.
"I want you to fuck me! No one else and you know I've been longing for it since I walked in to this event"
You take my head in your hand and you start to kiss me. You kiss me on my bare skin between my breasts. I sigh and then you go up again and look me in the eyes. I know what you want and my hands start to open your belt, drop your pants to the floor and then start to walk down on you. I keep my eyes on you all the time. I take you in my mouth and start to suck as I go up and down. You moan and your eyes don't leave mine. I start to go faster and you moan louder, your hands get into my hair. To hear you turns me on. You're about to come and then you pull me up, take off my dress and pull down my panties. You put me on the bed, I'm standing on my hands and knees. You get behind me and you insert two fingers in me, you pull them out and in again. You take them out, move them forward and you put pressure at the same time you start to move in circles. I moan loudly when the sensations hits me, I've waited for this.
"You're so wet..." You let the last word stay on your tongue as long as you can, cause you know this is what you do to me and I'm all yours.
You insert yourself slowly and you still let your fingers work. You know this is killing me and this is part of your revenge. You start to move real slow and this is driving me crazy, you know I'm about to come but you won't let me.
"You're all mine and I can keep this up until you beg me to realise you" you thrust yourself fast and deep inside of me, making me cry out of pleasure.
"Baby please..." My voice is barely a whisper and I'm begging for my realise. I need it! My heart is beating so fast and I'm flushed by the excitement.

We hear a blip and the door opens to the room.
"I told you madame, your husband is not in this room, he went down again"
Your eyes is turning big when you realise who is about to walk in.
"It's your wife, what is she doing here?" I say and try to calm my breathing down. Panic starts in your eyes and we need to act fast.
"Shit! I don't know, I told her I needed to make a phone call to work and then get back." I can see how you remember something.
"What!?" Now I'm starting to get upset. He knows we have to be careful!
"She told me she had a surprise for me later, I thought she meant tonight. Fuck!"
The Footsteps are getting closer. I pull your shirt on and start to collect our clothes and then I drag you with me in to the big closet, cause you are getting more and more panic for every second. We stand in there as quiet as possible, but I can still hear your breathing. You use to be so calm, focused and determined and now you're a wreck.
"Shhh babe you need to be quite!" But it's not working. Suddenly I get an idea, I walk up to you, push you so you have the drawer against your back. My lips find yours and I let my tongue find yours, and they start to circle around together. I take your hands and put one on my back and the other one on my breast. At first you don't respond but then all of a sudden your sense awakes and you kiss me back. Your grip around my body tightens, your breathing gets steady and your eyes gets focused.
"Oh baby" your whisper is almost a cry out, with a low voice next to my ear, makes me draw my breathe and a moan gets out a little bit to loud but not that loud they will hear it.
I can feel your body is starting to respond again. You're back, this is the man I fell for. You lift me up, I put my legs around your waist and you turn us around so now my back is against the drawer.
This time you don't wait to see that I'm ready instead you insert yourself inside me hard and the thrust make me cry out. You put your hand over my mouth to keep me quiet as you thrust yourself deeper inside this time. Making me cry out even more. I can feel that this is turning you on and you know I feel the same. Your wife is outside and can any second now open the closet and we would get caught.
I'm building up and this time you let me come and I cry out your name in your hand trying to be as quiet I can and you realise yourself with me, crying out in my neck.
We hear a hand on the door knob and both of us holds our breath.
"Madame, you really think he would hide in a closet? He's downstairs with the other guests" the butler said. It's a young boy and I don't know if he heard us or not.
"Yes you're probably right, let's go down and look for him there. I have a surprise for him this evening." Her voice is happy and light and I defiantly knows she'll expect sex tonight. I get a stab in my stomach and a moan in my heart.
You kiss my shoulder and I smile.
"You know you're the only one for me? She's not getting lucky tonight cause I can't get it up in her presence.."
I laugh and we kiss each other. You're kisses get more passionate and I know where you're going with this.
"Again already?" You nod your head and smile. We start to let our body connect again and our hands starts to follow our bodies...