Elevator

"Hey hold the elevator", Eric yells before rushing to the elevator with me in his hand.
A hand inside the elevator stops the door from closing and my body gets ice cold. I know that hand. The door opens again and there are you. Fuck!
"Thanks", Eric says while entering the elevator. Still with my hand in his. I'm trying to sneakily struggle away from his hand but he closes his fingers tighter around mine. "Of course", you say with that dark sexy tone of yours. Knowing that that tone will make my body react in a way that's only possibly for you. Then Your eyes goes directly to me as I'm standing closest to you. And right away you see Erics hand together with mine. Your eyes gets a dark black I've never seen before and for a second I get scared. Scared that you will punch Eric or even me for this. But then your wife starts to lean in closer to your neck and try's to kiss you but fails. She gets annoyed that you are facing towards us and not her so she try's to pull you closer to her.
This is the longest elevator ride I've ever had.
"Shit we missed our floor", Eric said after a couple of seconds. And then you got confirmed that I was going to his place.
I see you Biting your tongue and trying to not give in to the urge I know you have right now. The urge Of wanting to push me against the wall, showing Eric that I'm yours and that only you have the ability to get to me the way you do. But you can't do that. Instead I feel your fingers on the backside of my thigh, moving it's way up under my dress and in between my legs. You stop outside my panties and let your fingers circle around outside my panties.
"Then we will get off after them", I try to say without letting them now what's going on.
Shit my pulse is rising and his wife is leaning against him as he lets his fingers inside of me. Fucking hell! I think when I bite my tongue so hard it almost falls off. I know if I make a sound we're screwed and i want your hand and fingers on me and inside of me. Your fingers start to move slowly but firm and of all the tensions from today I'm about to get and orgasm. You notice it and let your fingers slip out of me and leave my body screaming for your touch.
Before I can even try to provoke you, you're at your floor and gets off the elevator. Your gaze is on me, when you pull your wife close to you outside the elevator and start to unzip her dress...
And before you can even react and the doors closes, my lips are on Eric and the last thing I see is the darkness in your eyes before the door closes. I know I will regret this when seeing you next time. But tonight I won't let myself be alone, waiting for you to be done.

Erics hands are on my body all the way down to our floor and then we get off and in to his room. He was not prepared for this, so with nervous hands he gets the door opened and welcomes me inside.
Not knowing where to start he fumbles with the chain to the door and when he succeeds, he finally looks up towards me. "Will you help me unzip my dress?" I say as I pull my hair away from my neck. Eric gets close to me and unzip my dress. As I let it fall down to the floor you watch my body and the laced lingerie I'm wearing tonight. You swallow and let your hand trace along my body. Your Warm hands gives shivers along my skin.
"You want a drink?", you say while tracing lines on my body. I nod and you go to your minibar. Pouring up two drinks and handing me one, you start to unbutton your shirt as you sit down on the bed. Before i even think I'm on top of you, sweeps my drink and starts to unbutton your shirt with my fingers and kissing your lips...