Burning eyes and tomorrow's regrets.

While talking to Eric I see you go away with your wife. And that smirk on her lips and the hard face of yours, I would recognise anywhere. You are about to go upstairs and have sex with her. I know because you hate it so much that you get your hard no feelings face on. If she only knew that I was the one making him moan and wanting more. That I was the one shutting him up and having him inside of me in the closet when she was searching for him. If she only knew what he wanted...
even though I knew he hates it, I get jealous and angry. Knowing he will be with his wife instead of me.

My jaw drops when she pulls him in and kisses him hard on the lips and grabs his ass in front of everyone. I know I'm not the only one seeing this but as they are the hosts we let them be. (For me this means getting angry as a bee and almost crush my glass agains the floor).
As an impulse of irritation I pull Eric to me and kiss him, interrupting him in a sentence. He is as chocked as me when I pull away. But only two seconds goes when Eric pull me back into his arms and start to kiss me again.
I know your eyes are on me and I feel them burning more than mine did. After not more than 30 seconds a couple of glasses shatter and we look up towards the sound. You broke the glasses in front of everyone while making your way towards the elevator and your room. Before leaving the room you look back right at me with eyes burning as fire. I know you are made. No not made. Furious. At me but also at your wife for making you do this to you. But right now I don't care. The pain knowing she will be touching you and make you feel pleasure is eating me up. So tipsy as I am, I grab Eric and pull him to my lips again. After a minute or two he pulls me away and looks into my eyes.
"Let's go to my room", he says and before I have any time to make an excuse, we are on our way. And frankly, tonight I don't care...