cut it out.

˚୨୧˚ximena˚୨୧˚

i was currently with my boyfriend julian and his friends right now.

i was getting a bit antsy, usually when im around julians friends. he tends to act like he's to cool to be my boyfriend.

"yeah. xiemna is always nagging me about the most smallest things. she's so fucking annoying sometimes." julian laughed, as well as his friends.

i fake laughed with them, i tried not to show my emotions because he'll just try and use that against me.

"im gonna use the restroom." i sighed quietly. he didn't budge at all.

i speed walked to the bathroom trying not to let my tears come out but as i opened the bathroom door my tears came rushing out.

i locked myself in a bathroom stall, i backed up against the wall hugging myself. i crouched down in the corner with my head in my hands. i've never uncrontrollaby cried like this in a while. i just wish he would cut it out. after about a minute or two of me crying, i took a breathe and gathered myself. i splashed some water on my face and took another breathe. i headed back out to the diner area and sat there in silence, julian didn't even notice i came back.

30 minutes pass by and we were getting ready to leave, julian dapped up all of his friends and we left back to his place.

once we got back to julians place, we headed to his room. i sat at the end of his bed taking off my shoes.

"you know you always don't have to be such a fucking embarassment right?" he fake laughed.

"julian i dont understand why you say shit like this. i love and care for you, is that not enough?" i questioned with tears in my eyes once again.

he looked at me with a funny look on his face, "wait.. are you crying? how pathetic!" he laughed.

"you know what julian, i've loved you and always will but you still continue to treat me like shit. i cant right now, i have to go." i said wiping my tears.

julian didn't even check to see if i was okay. i put on my shoes, grabbed my stuff then left.
______________________________________
once i got home, i went straight upstairs. i walked into my bathroom and looked into the mirror. there stood a short girl, with messy hair, bloodshot eyes and messy makeup. i had been crying the whole car ride home. i live in paterson meanwhile julian lives in newark which is about 20 minutes away from each other.

i got in the shower, after i got out the shower i put on some comfortable clothing, put in my airpods and fell asleep in my comfortable bed forgetting everything that just happened in the past hour.

april 1, 2022 Monday at 7am
it was the beginning of april, i just had woken up and man i was exhausted. i remembered that every year around spring time there was state testing, i sighed and got up. i walked over to my closet and opened it. i wanted to wear something warm but not to warm just in case.

i decided to wear a crop top with a jacket and baggy jeans, i curled my hair and did mild makeup. my shoes were white airforces and i had butterfly clips in my hair. i brushed my teeth grabbed my backpack, airpods and phone and headed to my parents room where they were just now waking up.

"you're already ready for school? it's only 7:30." my mom yawned.

"yeah i know but i have early start today plus i have to help with asb leadership today." i said.

"oh alright, i love you and have a good day at school." my mom said.

"i will mom, love you dad!" i yelled.

"love you too." he softly said as he was still half asleep.

"wait honey.. do you have gas in your car?" my mom questioned.

"yes, i got some last night!" i smiled.

"okay, just checking." she smiled back.

i walked downstairs and grabbed my lunch bag, i walked out the front door and unlocked my car door. i got in and put all my stuff in the passenger seat. i got situated, pulled out the driveway, and headed to school.
---------------------
i got to school and parked in the student parking. i got out my car and spotted my best friend april.

"april!!" i yelled and waved my hands.

i saw her look up from her phone and her eyes instantly landed on me, we came running up to each other.

we embraced each other in a warm hug and we both had big smiles on our faces.

"girl how have you been?" she said.

"i've been doing good! you?" i said.

"never been better! you still with julian?" she exclaimed.

i sighed and my smile quickly faded. "woah. what's wrong mena?" she said, her smile fading away too.

"it's just.. julian has been a little overboard lately and it's making me overwhelmed." i sighed, trying to keep it together and breakdown in front of 2000 students.

"come here." she hugged me, this time it was more longer and sentimental.

we pulled away from each other and we both locked eye contact.

"ximena... you have to do what's best for you. if he's making me you feel some type of way and it's not comfortable then it's time you let go. i know it's been 5 years but there is plenty of more fish in the sea, not just him.. okay?" april said.

i nodded my head and took a deep breath. we both walked inside and i saw julian, i tried to walk past him but he ended up walking over to me and april.

"hey babe! i've been calling and texting all night, you good?"

"you good?"

i thought to myself. oooh sometimes he just disgust me, how are you going to tell me 'you good' after humiliating me in front of all your friends. i replied with..

"yeah i'm alright."

"alright well, im over here with some friends if you wanna come." he said pointing to his group of friends. i had noticed there was a new guy sitting with them, i furrowed my eyebrows and asked julian who that was.

"who's that?" i pointed to the tall guy with fluffy hair.

"oh that's mattia polibio, he's new here. he's a very chill dude and is on the soccer team. you should come over there and introduce yourself." julian exclaimed.

i looked at april and she nodded her head yes. "this could be your chance to shoot your shot." she whispered to me.

i quietly giggled and told julian that we could go over there.

~

1136 words.