Nightmares

This one is of one of my OC : Sophia from a series of unrealistic events :) Arny one shot ( kinda sad ig?)

(this can be canon but not to the timeline)
Short ugly writing basically 😭
*****

"Its over sophia"

Her heart hurt
Her head hurt
Her eyes hurt
God
Just
Everything hurt

"No stop, please don't say that"

"Sophia I can't love you"

"But you said-"

"I lied"

"Why, why would you"

"I needed someone to close the gap, and when you called i thought this is my chance, so i took advantage of you and your heart"

"Tell me your lying"

"I'm not"

"Is this a prank?"

"No Sophia Dammit"

"I love you"

"I don't"

This can't be happening
This can't be
This can't
Please

"Sophia"
"Sophia"
"Sophia"
"SOPHIA"
She had been crying in her sleep. Arny felt his shirt wet after a while of her being asleep on his lap as gamed. When he moved he was thinking she was just that tired to slobber on his shirt, he was just going to close her mouth and place her on his bed, probably change his shirt. When he realized she was crying in her sleep, he immediately tried waking her. When she opened her eyes she started begging him, crying to please not end things. "Love I need you to breathe, breathe love please", her tears wouldn't stop pouring out of her eyes, it was bad, in all the times he's known her to have nightmares they were never this bad. "Please, please tell me it's all a lie", he wasn't entirely sure how to calm her down, she's never had a breakdown this bad. "Love, I need you to breathe, it was all a nightmare", when she heard that, she seemed to calm down, she started breathing in and out trying to stop her crying, he rubbed her back and rocked back and forth, "do you want to talk about your nightmare?."

Like she had been pulled back in her dreams her tears poured down once again, "okay okay we don't have to talk about it, i'm here love, shhh, it's okay I love you." It had been about 15 minutes when she had calmed down completely. "You broke up with me in my dream, told me I was a rebound and that you never loved me." Arny's stomach dropped hearing that, It was practically Sophia's worst fear even before they were together. "I love you Sophia, I'd never do that to anyone especially not you, it was just a dream, that would never happen." He gave her a little kiss, Sophia melted into the kiss believing his words with her whole heart, she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her fingers in between his soft black curls. "Thank you", "It's no problem love, I love you" "I love you"*

****I don't know how long ago I heard something that made me not like the 'I love you too' return so I opt to not use it when saying you love someone back.
****So I listened to bf asmr (Arny should post one already) and I came across one where the girlfriend had a nightmare and it was basically a comfort audio, it inspired me to make this. It was actually two videos both by YSF Audio
P.s one of them has kuroo and kenma in bed together as the cover (its so cute)