DineAtNight...

On the way out of the woods I hadn't realized how close Tom and I were walking next to each other, as our hands kept on brushing against each other. Tom looked up at me and blushed slightly before taking my hand in his own. He must've been planning this for a while. I don't care though, as I could feel that when he touched me he would protect me when I need it, even when I didn't. Even though I haven't known this guy for a long time, but in my mind it feels like we have known each other for centuries. I don't care if that is even possible.

"So how hungry are you exactly?", Tom teased, as walked down the street we were finally on.

"Hmm, I don't know about that but maybe you will find out", I winked just to flirt with him, maybe a little bit or a lot, we will never know.

"Oh, are we getting a little flirty now?", he teased. His smile was just perfect and I knew that he would be the joker of every morning. Unless, he isn't a morning person, as I am getting that vibe from him.

"Maybe, maybe not", I joked back at him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows at me. Can Tom be any cheesier? He then gave me a real weird look. He then laughed it off, so I just hoped he didn't notice my think out loud too much. Well, even if he did, he best accept that I do it a lot. The worst thing about it is that my friends do it as well, but not as much and not as bad as me. At least they are careful with what they think out loud unlike me yet again.

We got to Nando's, it is possibly my second favourite place to eat, which I am happy that Tom brought me here. I don't know about Syndicate, but I am starving, you would think that I haven't eaten anything for three weeks. We entered and were greeted by one of the waitresses that work here,"Hello! Welcome to Nando's, my name is Taylor, you can call me Tay and I will be serving you this evening!" Well, talk about good customer service, I mean she must enjoy her job as she has the enthusiasm to keep her customers happy. She had shoulder length chocolate brown hair, with plentiful volume in it and I really like it. Her smile was very welcoming and she held her head high, as she led us to our table.

We sat and she gave us our menu's and left, until she decides to come back and ask what we would like. One of Tom's hands moved so it was on top of mine and I found my lips curling into a smile, his touch would be something that I might get too attached to and will miss when he is away. His hands were soft and warm, as his thumb graised the skin on the back of my hands I felt a funny sensation run through me. It was a good feeling and I enjoyed every moment of his prescence by me.

He glanced up to my eyes and smirked, whenever I see that smile I feel something hit me. It was something that made me feel like I was on cloud nine. Tom was really something special. He is like no one I have ever met before. I can't say that for one other person, Will. He makes me feel included and wanted in a different way to the others, just like Tom does now. They are two guys I would want in my life and I would never want to lose them.

"Alright, are you ready to order?", Taylor's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, maybe. There is just so much choice", I beamed. It was half the truth though. There was a lot on the menu, but I was too engrossed in the Syndicate character across from me.

"I see", Taylor smirked. Did she know what I was actually doing before she came over. That sounds weird, oh well. "How about I get you the Chef's Special?", she suggested.

I nodded and tave her my menu. "That sounds great", Tom said. His smile has never faulted, whilst I have been with him. His mood didn't even change in any way, when he saw how close both Will and I are. He doesn't even change his mood on his streams; he is a happy character. You know the 'glass is half full' kind of guy. Don't say he is happy on streams because he has to, no, that is not a thing he has to do. His fans will know when he is down, it is in their natural instinct to know when their inspiration is off. As far as I know Tom hasn't been in an off mood. Just a cheerful human.