Chapter 9- The Stream

~Max's POV~

After playing many games, afternoon tea, and getting ready I was ready to play Minecraft.
I had also decided to use the mask and glasses, but with a twist.

I put on a red patterned face mask and glasses and sat next to Ranboo.
Tubbo's setup was downstairs. We decided that Anna would be downstairs with Tubbo and I was upstairs with Ranboo.

"Are you ready?" He asks, opening Discord, Twitch and Minecraft. He quickly called Tubbo and set up his stream.
He hit live, muting and deafening in discord. He put up a 'Starting Soon' screen as soon as he went live.
I stifled a laugh at all the characters.
"What?" He asks.
I hold my stomach.

I didn't want to laugh live.
"Hello stream! Today we are playing Minecraft with a special guest!" My heart fluttered, he probably said that with everyone...

I fixed my mask and glasses and he moved onto a screen, him and I were on a screen. My leg started bouncing, he held my hand. I was so glad I had the mask on. I was blushing so hard.
"Everyone this is..." He was giving me a starter.
"Max!" I replied.
"I hope you're all nice to him, he is very cool!" He said. I could tell he was smiling. That made me smile.

"Oh come on, I ain't that special." I say looking at him.
He shook his head.
I looked over to what I thought was chat, and they were asking if I was Ranboo Boyfriend.

"No he is just a friend," was I imagining things or did I hear him frown? It was hard to tell.

They all dropped the subject.
Wasn't expecting that...
"We will also be playing with Tubbo and max's best friend!" He says opening discord on another monitor.

He puts the headphones on my head.
"Are you comfortable with chat asking questions?" Ranboo asks.
"Sure," I say.
"Okay, chat, ask away!"

"How did you guys meet? And When?"
"Good one, well we actually met yesterday!" Ranboo says, laughing a little.
"And I am actually a trainee nurse," I say smiling remembering the events from yesterday.

"What is your opinion on anteaters- Ranboo don't say anything."
"Okay Wil." Ranboo says shaking his head.
"Um well they don't really have a purpose so I suppose I don't really like them?" I am unsure why it was a question.

"What is your favourite colour?"
"You choose one of the most basic questions!" Ranboo says.
"Um red?" I say pointing to my mask.

What are some hobbies?
"Aha, well I am a nurse, I cook really good nachos, I don't have any idea how to play Minecraft. I can sail, I absolutely love the stars. And I don't like swimming." I say smiling a little.

What is it like being a nurse? Do you want to be a nurse your whole life?
"being a nurse... Well it is stressful, but I love helping people. I don't actually plan on being a Nurse for to much longer- I want to still help people, 

"Ranboo I love this Boy! Where did you find him?"
"What?" I ask, flushing.
"Do you mind if I add this person to the call?" He asks.
"No?" Who was he?

I hear a beep.
Ranboo pulls out some earphones and plugs them in, so we could both hear.
"Hello?" Ranboo asks.
"RANBOO WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM?" A strong male British voice says,

"Uh the hospital?" He says,
"Who are you?" I ask
"I am not trying to be rude-"
"No no no, you're not being rude! I am. I am Wilbur," He says.
"Ranboo add Tubbo and Anna to the call, I think Anna wants to meet Wilbur."

"Sure."
"Sorry, I am Max. Were you the one who asked about anteaters?" I ask.
"YES! I absolutely hate them..." Wilbur continued to ramble on about anteaters. I couldn't focus.
I realised that Ranboo was still holding my hand. The world was spinning. I look down at them, my hand intertwined with his. He gently stroked the back of my hand with his thumb. Slowly and carefully, trying to not overstep any boundaries.
"Max?" Wil asks, snapping me back to reality.
"I am sorry, what?" I ask, feeling really bad.
"Did you hear what I said?"

"I am sorry, this is really overwhelming being here, y'know I kinda just zoned out... Sorry" I say.
"You're fine, I know how it is."
I hear a ding and then Tubbo speaks.
"HEY WILBUR!" He says,

"We are here to..." Ranboo says. I stifle a laugh. 

Wait why is Anna not reacting to this?

I realised what was happening..."Hang on," I say, getting up... 

Word Count: 718

<3