[ ♧ ] Yushiro x M!Reader

not requested!

{ Yushiro x m!reader }

♡ ➷ ❝ unknown regret ❞ ❅

WARNING: MENTIONS OF GOR3, (implied) D3ATH AND MAN-EATING DEMONS... yes.

read at your own risk if you are sensitive to the above topics mentioned.

NOTICE !!
the reader is 12 years old at the start of the oneshot ! after the timeskip he will be 14.

1st Person POV

I was walking around the city with my parents when I got lost in the crowd, unable to find my mother and father. "Otou-sama! Okaa-sama!" I tried my best to search for them, asking fellow citizens for some hints, however it did not help much. In the end, I had led myself up to a dead end.

"Otou-sama? Are you there?" I squinted my eyes at the darkness, looking for my parents. "My, my. It seems my prey has been delivered right to me! What a lucky day!" My eyes widened in horror, seeing the bloodstained smile of the mysterious masculine creature. It was crunching on a random dismembered arm. The sickening cracks of the bone made me want to vomit. The stench of rotten flesh was killing my nose as well, "Why are you staring, young man? Would you like to join them too?" the was when I realised it was a demon. The man-eating ones my mother always warned me about. So it was true...

The demon's hand was reaching out to me at a fast speed as I stood rooted to the ground in fear, my entire body shaking uncontrollably. "Idiot!" a teal-haired demon rushed in, kicking the demon's hand away.

"What the?" it muttered to itself. "Get away from the boy." the teal man muttered. The demon backed away while laughing sarcastically, "I'll come for you again, little man. Just you wait..."

"Tch, I'm only helping you because Tamayo-sama asked me to. If she didn't, you would be dead by now." I shuddered at his sharp and harsh words.

"Ugh, just... Come with me." he (surprisingly) grabbed my hand gently, dragging me somewhere. Eventually, my legs got tired.

"Yushiro-san..." I huffed, tugging his hand towards me as I stopped walking. "What now?!" he yelled like a grumpy old man. He paused, seeming to notice my exhaustion. He sighed, picking me up and carrying me using a one person lift. I was likely asleep before Yushiro arrived at the place, snoring away beside his ear. I assumed he was extremely annoyed by this.

I was rudely awakened by a loud noise before seeing myself on the floor of some house. "Eh? ...Yushiro-san? Where did you go?" he patted my head with a lot of force, but it was not painful.

"I'm right here, you little idiot," he stared down at me, "Yushiro, do not hit the guest." a black-haired woman with a flowery kimono stated, her voice slightly laced with sternness. "Yes, Tamayo-sama." he immediately sat down, acting obedient. "Are you okay, my dear?" she reached out to me, bending down towards me. My eyes sparkled, seeing her as my mother who was no longer here. "I am, Okaa-sama," I muttered before realising what I just called her, "I-I'm so sorry, Tamayo-san. I just..." she interrupted me as I bowed down to her, "No, no. Please, call me whatever you like." her eyes looked sorrowful, as if she had lost someone close to her as well.

When I turned to look at Yushiro, he seemed annoyed, extremely annoyed. "....You!!" he tugged on my shirt, shaking me violently.

"Yushiro, no harming the guest." Tamayo spoke, "Yes, Tamayo-sama. I was not hitting him," he replied, "Still, please do not repeat such actions again, Yushiro." she half-heartedly said, "Yes, Tamayo-sama." he sat down again in a flash.

"Tamayo-san... Why did you...?" I muttered, looking down. She gave me a small smile, holding my cheek as she shed a single tear.

"...You!! You made Tamayo-sama cry!" he ran over to me, attempting to hit me again, "Yushiro. Do not hit the guest." he went back to his seat again, "Yes, Tamayo-sama."

As time passed, I got familiar with the mansion that we resided in. I had become a little assistant along with Yushiro, though I was still human. I was usually only transporting substances or buying blood for Tamayo and Yushiro. I would sometimes help Tamayo with her research or experiments, but I had only done so once or twice. We found out that my arms were quite strong, being able to carry injured patients from one point to another without feeling strained. Since then, I was always helping with moving the victims. Though, I still could not understand biology or medical procedures and stuff like that. I could not exactly comprehend it, but I was good at following instructions, or basic ones.

One day, a red-haired and red-eyed male had been invited into the house. I held a tray with three cups of tea, one for the boy, who was Tanjiro, one for Yushiro and another one for Tamayo. I hid behind the door, peeking into the room they were in. I accidentally overheard their conversation about human-transforming drugs and a demon sister who did not consume human blood and is still sane and not bloodthirsty. I have never heard of a demon like that before. I blushed in embarrassment as I saw Tanjiro looking at me, hastily putting the tray down for them and heading back into one of the rooms.

Over the two years I had spent at Tamayo's estate, I had developed a hobby of knitting. I would usually knit out scarfs for Tamayo and Yushiro, though we had no use for them at all, so we sold them for some prices, though I was not sure if people would buy it. I sat in the chair, humming a soft tune I had heard from childhood while knitting up a bamboo stitch scarf, using up some pink and dark red cotton. "Hopefully she will like it..." I thought to myself.

I heard some noises downstairs, so naturally, I headed down to check what was happening. I brought my knitting tools and the unfinished scarf with me, holding it close to my chest. "Tamayo-san? Yushiro-san? What's happening-" I darted down the stairs, following the loud noises outside.

To my horror, there were two demons outside the mansion. The front wall was torn to nothing but rubble. Yushiro had his head wiped off. There was blood on the floor and temari balls jumping all around the room. "W-What...? Yushiro-san, are you okay?" I was not good in academics, but I was not stupid. I turned to inspect the demons, briefly noting down their appearances. One had black and orange hair and another had eyes on his hands, the pupils showing arrows. "(Y/N)-chan, please go. I don't want you to die, at least not here," Tamayo muttered to me. Small tears fell out of my eyes as my forehead dripped with sweat, I wanted to help them but I could not. I was just a weak human back then. I naively ran out of the mansion, dropping the half-knitted scarf and knitting pin. When I turned around, the temari ball was right in front of my face.

"(Y/N)!"

It's time for a Taisho Era secret!

"Did you know? There were some rumours about a very talented knitter around this area ! They say he sold a few pretty scarfs for some good prices!" Tanjiro exclaimed.
"Mm! Mm!" Nezuko nodded her head.

"The person selling them is a mystery, though, I wonder who that could be...." Tanjiro thought to himself, accidentally muttering it out loud.

[ 05/03/2022 ]

sorry for cliffhanger, its incomplete
do yall want part two? 👀