[ ⚄ ] Douma x child!M!Reader

not requested!

{ Douma x child!m!reader }

♡ ➷ ❝ demon bonding time ! ❞ ❅

WARNING: MENTIONS OF D1SMEMB3RM3NT, GOR3, D3ATH AND MAN-EATING DEMONS...

read at your own risk if you are sensitive to the above topics mentioned.

NOTICE !!
the reader is (practically) Douma's adopted child !

3rd Person POV

Douma had grown a fondness for a certain child residing in his Eternal Paradise Cult. His name was (Y/N). He had no idea what feeling it was or how he developed it. It just came. He felt the need to protect him and keep him a secret. But of course, the Demon Lord Muzan would know about it however hard he tried to keep the boy a secret. Luckily, Muzan had let him keep the child as he was sickly.

He had found the child out in the snow with his mother when he was barely five. Douma had pitied them and offered them a place to stay. However, before (Y/N)'s mother had even stayed there for a month, she suddenly died.

Since then, Douma was stuck with the arduous task of taking care of the poor little boy who was now left with no family to stay with.

Before long, a woman named Kotoha arrived at the Eternal Paradise Cult with her baby boy, Inosuke.

Both (Y/N) and Douma were intrigued by her, Douma wanting to keep her by his side till death and (Y/N) wanting to play with her often.

(Y/N) had since forgotten about his mother's death since Douma had simply brushed it off, saying that she would come back. When Kotoha arrived, (Y/N) thought that she was his mother as he did not know his biological mother's name.

1st Person POV

"Otou-san! Otou-san! Let's play together!" I happily ran towards my father's private room, knocking on the door before throwing it open. As I entered the room, I instantly looked at his big rainbow-coloured eyes with the words 'Upper Moon 2' engraved in them. It always fascinated me.

"(Y/N)-chan? Why are you here- Otou-san is busy, sorry (Y/N)-chan... I'll play with you later, okay?" he replied in his usual cheerful tone, "Okay, Otou-san!" I exited the room and looked for one of the ladies to accompany me as my father was busy.

"Kotoha-san! Kotoha-san! Where are you?" I turned around the corner, spotting her with Inosuke, "Kotoha-san! Can you please play with me?" I tugged on her kimono, shaking with excitement, "O-Oh, of course, (Y/N)!" she smiled back at me softly. She sat down on the floor with baby Inosuke in her arms. I tapped his nose with one finger, yelling "Boop!" and hoping that the baby would laugh. To my disappointment unfortunately, he did not even let out a giggle. Kotoha laughed, booping my nose. I giggled in surprise, jumping slightly back as I coughed out some blood. Oh, I forgot about that.

"Okaa-san?" Kotoha looked confused, "Ah... sorry sweetie, no, I'm not-" I interrupted, shouting with my hands up, "Okaa-san!" she patted my head gently, ruffling my hair, "Okay, okay..."

"Inosuke-kun! Where are you?" I asked cheerfully, "He's right here, in my arms!" I went closer to Kotoha to take a better look at Inosuke.

"Hello, Inosuke-kun! It's me! (Y/N)!" I merrily exclaimed, waving my hands at him playfully. This time, he let out a small squeal. My eyes lit up, happy that I managed to get Inosuke to make a happy noise. I became more willing to share with them what I saw my father as time passed by, sometimes saying, "So then, Otou-san went Boom! Pang! Boom! And then his fans went like this, and the blue thing went swish all around!" I struggled to imitate him waving his golden fans around as I felt a bit of pain in the chest, what I shared with them was (extremely) inaccurate.