Jealousy

(credits to Jaizy from twitter)

♪ Jealousy Jealousy~ ♪

Third Person's POV

After that embarrassing actions of Xiao towards you, both you and him went on full silent not even bothering to speak up and even try to start a single conversation. Both of you might be silent of the outside but, you guys can't deny of how much both of you are currently cursing at yourselves because of your own actions. 'Archons this so awkward, Please Rex Lapis help me!!' You thought mentally praying for something to happen so that it can break the tension around you two.

Unfortunately it did, Something did happen that broke the tension between you two but....'its Lumine'

Lumine went to Wangshu Inn with Paimon to get a stay for the night, well you shouldn't really be surprised at all since this in an Inn, but the fact that she caught Xiao's attention is a little bit concerning to your jealous attitude "Hey Xiao!, Hey Y/N!" Paimon greeted as the duo went towards your table, Xiao just nodded his head while you waved your hand and give them a small smile "hey there Paimon, Lumine. I see that both of you plans to stay here to night, I thought both ofwill stay in the nearest hotel in the harbor since I thought you both have some other urgent business, after all saw both of you earlier outside keqing's Office" you stated as Paimon shook her head and Lumine Spoke up "well....its not really much of an official business so staying here in Wangshu Inn is not a problem, that's why were here" Paimon then spoke up changing the topic.

"Speaking of official business let's not think about that for now, well what in Paimon's mind right now is that I didn't think Y/N and Xiao are this close!" This words made your eyes widened as you just give them a small awkward Laugh "I- uh yeah....We actually do this all the time when its not busy so we kind of used to eat together" you stated as Xiao just silently listen to all of you. When Xiao noticed that his Almond Tofu is already finished, he immediately stood up and make an eye contact with your for awhile before completely turning his attention to Lumine "Meet me here tomorrow morning." Said Xiao as he then disappeared into thin air leaving you and the blonde girl alone.

"What does Xiao mean by that?" You accidentally spoke out as Paimon then answers your question "oh...the three of us are going to do some business tomorrow" you raised your one eyebrows scanning them from head to toe as you then asked them like your interrogating them "not tyring to interfere or anything, just purely curious so what Business would that be??" Paimon looked at Lumine as the blonde girl step into the conversation "Its nothing to be concerned about Y/N" the blonde girl said and give you a smile, with no choice you decided to just not stepped into the business any further as it seems to be a bother to them "well...if you need any help don't hesitate to find me" With all that you left and Went back to your teacher's abode