1

You sat watching the teacher and listening to him drone on and on about something you weren't even paying attention to, because your attention was on your best friend, Yashiro Nene. And kinda on your other friend, Aoi.

Yashiro had been acting strangely lately, maybe it was something Aoi said... But Aoi was always a sweet girl, so she may have heard a rumor. 

Maybe she heard about your secret.

When you finally turned your attention to the teacher, he was still talking, talking about something you didn't even pay attention to.

Finally the bell rang, signaling that class was over.

You exited the classroom, waiting for Yashiro and Aoi to leave as well. When you saw them, you speedily walked over, waving your hand while a soft smile appeared on your face. 

"Hey," You said quietly, waiting for the class to walk by, before showing the self that you wish wouldn't be showed in front of strangers.
"Hey!" Yashiro said cheerfully, and with a smile that always warms your heart.

~ Time skip brought to you by Tsukasa's creepiness~

As Yashiro left the class, she avoided you and Aoi, not giving you guys a single glance. This made you feel hurt, and suspicious as well, seeing that she had been the first to walk out of class at an unusually fast speed.

Maybe she met someone...

But she had been with you guys the whole day, and you had been watching, seeing that she didn't talk to anybody else.

You decided that you should follow her, to see if she wasn't doing anything bad.
At first you did think that, but that was before she knocked on a stall in the girls' bathroom.

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?" You heard her ask with hesitation in her voice while her pretty face turned fearful as she saw a hand open the door of the stall. 

You saw a boy, floating right behind her, dressed very strangely. 

You heard Yashiro let out a sigh of relief before turning around and shrieking in fear. Her scream frightened you a bit, causing you to jump out from behind the wall, revealing yourself.

Your sudden movement scared Yashiro again, making her scream once more.

You flattened your (f/c) skirt and waved shyly at Yashiro, putting a tiny smile on your face as you said "Hi..."
"What are you doing here? And are you Hanako-san?" she asked you and then the floating boy which you kinda forgot about.
"Yes, I am Hanako!" the boy said cheerfully, Yashiro nodded and looked at you, suspicion showing on her face.
"And how about you? What are you doing here?" she asked you, and then your heart began to beat faster. 

"W-well, I k-kinda followed you- But I wanted to make sure you were safe! I thought you were gonna do something bad, or something..." you started stuttering but sped up your words before you trailed off. "Well... ok..." Yashiro looked back at Hanako with more suspicion glowing in her eyes. You walked over to Yashiro's side before looking at the floating boy.

"And aren't you supposed to be a girl? What about your red skirt and bob cut?" She asked the boy, with suspicion lacing every word. "Well, I guess the rumors got those parts wrong, but everything else is true!" he added quickly once he saw Yashiro's mouth about to open to ask another question. "So are you going to request anything?" there was a pause before he spoke again, "Don't tell me you summoned me unprepared." he said, then Yashiro decided to speak. "Well, there is a boy that I like, could you make him like me back?" Yashiro asked hesitantly.

You felt kind of hurt that Yashiro would actually try to get her crush to like her, she had a very nice girl who was close to her, and all she had to do was ask you the question. But maybe she doesn't see you the way you see her.

"Well, then I have just the thing that will help you!" Hanako said, lifting Yashiro's spirits and hopes.

He pulled out a how-to book. 

Both of you had disappointed looks on our faces. Yashiro's face expression changed, looking like she was thinking while you had a skeptical expression.

"Yashiro, before you start actually doing what that book says first..." you paused, glancing at Hanako. You grabbed Yashiro's hand and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Hanako behind.

"So before you do that stuff... I want to know, what do you see me as?" You asked Yashiro, who had a confused expression on her face.
"I see you as a friend. Why do you ask?" Yashiro said, while you were busy trying to put your emotions into words.

"I-I l-like..." You said quietly, "I like y-you..." You managed to say, your face a rosy pink.
Yashiro's eyes widened, then she opened her mouth and came closer.

She whispered in your ear, "I'm sorry, but you are a friend to me." 

You watched as she walked back into the bathroom, then you felt something wet trail down your cheeks. You rubbed your eyes, knowing you were crying. 

i have to write from experience.
im still in elementary-

anyways, i might give up on this story soon, so be ready!