(FACE IT)

Right, we had got there on a late night, There we stood stupidly, well He stood stupidly, in front of a kids Pizza place. "Right I'm just going to go and just- Wait, the door is locked" Adam said as if he was narrating everything he did just like my thoughts. "Wait Really! A place has been locked up at night when it's not open!? How crazy" I said Clearly Implying how I'm joking around at something so simple he doesn't think about. "I know right! It makes no sense, I-I just- wait.That makes perfect sense" Adam stuttered, clicked and mumbled in reply. "WOW REALLY!" I then walked other grabbed a case handle and clutched the contents inside, An extinguisher, and slammed it on the Glass Door panels. "There, easy as pie" I said walking in. Adam the ran through the smashed panels and ran right to the stage. "Yo these things have advanced eye sensors" Adam screamed out. "You really go from uhh what's logic to knowing everything don't you?" I said clearly stating his sense swings that he has constantly! "I wonder how it works with those compact electrical clamped space" Adam went over speaking, he continued To mutter and wonder completely forgetting about how we wanted to investigate....those eyes of this weird light blue and white rabbit they glistened from green to red and even looked flashy. I thought it was it's red cheeks reflecting of the eyes and the shine making them flash but then...It opened, the mouth. It was activating? I was getting anxious but then I looked to the right there was a poster and I admit there were hundreds of posters, coloured in all sorts. But this one was different. "Don't stay round' for long folks these Loveable bots get protective at night, they bite at intruders! The poster read... wait we're intruders! "ADAM,GET AWAY!!" "Huh" "SENSORS ACTIVATED" The bunny said. It leant towards Adam and grabbed him, I ran towards him but then. It ate his face,his mouth was ripped right off, he was dead.

I feared in that Moment it was coming for me next and I ran to the back side of the Pizzeria. I found door leading to a service room, I rushed in and hid. "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED....Adam...I'm dead aren't I!?" I panicked to myself.I then saw a rusted glimmer, a mask? I grabbed it and hid with it on my face...Maybe it'll think I'm one of them, another robotic bunny thing. Yes this should work, their sensors work like that right? I put it to my face. "Here I go" I walked out.
"INTRUDER DETECTED" "....system shutdown..Animatronic Detected...Night time protocol activated" the dumb bot said as it sensed my presence. "IT WORKED!" I rushed out the door. It's time to run.