(FACE IT) Part 2

It's morning, The cold night has passed and I'm....getting thousand of messages about Adams Disappearance....everyone knows I was with him...But I haven't said the truth, I said he had ran off. I'm off school now passing the time of this...occurrence. "Hunny, Someone is here for you" my Mom yelled out. "Be there soon!" I replied. I walked down the stairs, there stood a man, tall, in a suit. It was a reporter since Adams Mom went hyper.. now everyone is on everything. "Oh, John! There you are, now I'm here,I'd like a talk." He stood and said, "Yeah...sure" I replied back. He walked with me into the living room. "So! John... What happened...." "what?" "The night, Adam went" This was a moment...where I died inside....I needed something to make up and fast. "Well, me and Adam were near a....roadside near a.....Forest area?" I was already slipping....I gulped "And he said, I'm fed up of this boring town and Life.... I'm going, out there.....uhh I said he was a mad man but he ran and that's it?" I knew that was unbelievable. "Oh! What a story I guess.. So he just ran? To be fair, he's parents said he was a troublesome boy who wanted to be out there" the reporter came in return... "Yeah, he..uh is" I told him, damn I feel like I'm losing it. "Fazbear Fan?" "Huh?" What in the world did he mean fan of that...place?" "The Bonnie Mask behind you" he explained, Oh that makes sense now... "Yeah?.. I guess".......The silence was tense....

Hours had passed and the reporter left, The morning left, the afternoon left and now the night came. I laid down trying to sleep. "It's not yours you know? It belongs to the reaper" a voice whispered. "What in the?" Someone was here? "The reaper of your poor friends life. Bring it and you'll be at peace with the death maker...." it whispered... This voice, it can't just come out the dark and Speak like that about him or that Dumb Kids place... "Who is that! Where are you" I yelled, "it's the mask silly we're the whisperer, now.Follow.our.ORDER!" It came back. The mask? How? "I don't believe you, it's not funny!".... "Well then...bring the mask to where it's found...to who it belongs to...who's face! it belongs to...or face consequences" it went back at me.

Nights went by and it's all I heard, "BRING IT,BRING IT!" Each day after the other I wore out... My Face drooped like it was torn my arm ached and my skin scratched.... "HOW DOES IT FEEL, HUH!?" I struggled to comprehend the pain I was put in... was this real? A haunted mask? "FEEL MY PAIN OR GIVE ME WHAT YOU STOLE THE DAY OF YOUR FRIENDS RECKONING!"

it's time...