prologue

"I thought our friendship will be eternal...

But, I should have listened to our teacher, even diamonds will degradable.

The time we spend, the time we cried and laugh, it's just nothing but a feeling that killing me, us to be specified. Or maybe we are villains Afterall in someone's view.

If we saw our last will to live, it's either in future or now... I would laugh and laugh, laugh from all the past mistakes.

Such a beautiful mistake from 2 pretty best friends. I thought we were best friends, but no, the feeling and act of betrayal is true and will always do.

Might be sarcasm but I have never really found you as my light and hope, you're my slave, my dummy and controlled on my will.

Maybe I could say, you idiotic self. Never realised all this time.

What are we fighting for? A girl? A future we both wanted? I don't think it's either nor what we could ever think of. Or maybe one of us truly showed our true demonic creature deep inside us.

A best friend is just a phrase, a phrase where we trying to hide our embarrassment, our trauma, our feeling...

It's all because of hatred and a girl, hatred... Revenge... Grudge...

Slowly my rough voice and your whisper of agony will end and vanish from this existence...

to think of it.

Gee, are you surprised? 

Have you forgotten the story? 

Are you not paying attention? 

I'm the villain, I made myself one. 

after all, you're here to die, are you not?"

*Gunshot*

Aidan woke up from his nightmare, he rub his eyes several times before he grab his towel and take a bath. 

He immediately walks toward his best friend's house, Adam J. Hawkson. people call them the unstoppable duo, nothing unusual bout this duo, they skates, Aidan were raised in a wealthy family while Adam is just a mid-class citizen.

They're best friends since they were 6 and its been 10 years since then,

but things are about to escalate quickly.