A Heart full of love

Vera Adair and Aaron Ryler; two ruthless killers who have yet to be caught. Similar to Bonnie and Clyde in almost all aspects.

VERA:

There were multiple ways in which me and Aaron were often described. Usually, everything in the papers or the news was completely accurate except for the fact that the media seemed so inclined on the fact that me and Aaron were deeply in love. Sure, he was attractive. No... that was an understatement, he was the epitome of a literal God.
His raven-dark hair and the way in which a couple loose strands fell carelessly over his face; just about missing his viridescent eyes They were alluring; it felt as though they carried an element of mystery concealed deep within them. And besides the hint of lust that flickered in his eyes from time to time -I often dismissed as being part of his demeanor- his eyes acted almost as an intoxicant, they were intense and I often found myself lost within them.

"Hey V," Aaron consistently waved a hand in my face. "I know I'm attractive and all but you've got to stop staring and focus on the plan." Fuck, he had caught me staring at him once AGAIN. It annoyed me that this wasn't the first time he had caught me staring at him. Around him, I just couldn't focus, his proximity towards me had almost put me in a trance-like state and it was getting too much for me to handle.

I feel as though recently, I've felt differently towards him. Yeah sure, I hated him... wait no, wrong word. I despised him but from time to time there are some times where I just can't help but fall in love with him. No matter how much I wanted to love him, I just couldn't. He was the type of guy who had his eyes on MULTIPLE girls. He was the type of guy who just attracted everyone who lay their eyes upon him. It did ignite a slight spark of jealousy within me but there wasn't anything I could do about it. He took out a cigarette and ignited the spark from his lighter, drawing out long breaths of smoke. The wrinkled toxic stick had a slow yet creeping stench. Within moments of its chemicals invading everywhere I instantly almost felt suffocated.

"You know," I began, "You've really got to quit smoking, It's  not good for you"
"Oh really, what has gotten into you, for you to start caring about MY wellbeing amore mio"
Amore mio.
"Fuck you Aaron"

"When? Cause like I'm available to fuck any day..." He replied with a cocky smirk playing against his lips.

"I will literally smack that fucking smirk off your face, Aaron"

He let out a hearty chuckle. "Okay, Okay do you know what the plan is?"

Plan? What plan is he talking about?
"Uh, plan... Yeah, Yeah! I know exactly what plan we're talking about."
In truth, I had absolutely no idea what plan he was talking about.
"You have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, right?" He replied
"Shut up"