leaving and or already left besties

ur mom hot confirmed by me

FUCK I JUST DELETED MY ENTIRE MSG GODDAMNIT THAT WAS LIKE 300 WORDS FUCKING HELL MY GOD

ok ok, heres to the next attempt.

this is also going to be posted on my msg board.

i wanted to come back to say im never going to be active on here again.

this account has held many memories for the past year ive had it, most good, others now tainted with my past decisions.(ew i sound like im writing my will this shit sentimental asf)

anyway, im never coming back to account, its cringey and i was one of 'those' girls.

ive mostly figured out my sexuality(or so i think, it could change in the future)  and i hope you can to.

and if youre reading this(you know who you are), i want to say sorry for ghosting you unexpectedly without anny warning or explanation. i was in a dark place, i was sent to a christian camp where they bashed their homophobic and religious nonsense into my mind every day, every 3 hours.

it was extremely bad for my  self esteem, and self worth and undermined every friendship i had with friends online, saying they were evil and one with the the world, and they were trying to be friends with me just so they could get in my and tear me away from god. notice loer case, i dont believe in him anymore, and evem if he does exist, whats he gonna do? fucking  kill me? he would be doing me a favor.

anyway, this is getting long, i just want to apologize for being a dick and a self cenetered brat who thought the world revolved around me.

love you all, ( especially your mom ) take care of yourself you sexy beasts😤❤

i will also still be active on my other account that will remain unnamed for purposes you dont need to know:)

any way yea bye bitches