x. i was enchanted to meet you

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴

𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦

Both Gracie and James couldn't help but think of the night they met. She stared up, reminiscing the excitement and nerves she felt when the two boys walked up to her. Some of the crowds started singing along with her, this caused the smile on her face to grow. She had only released this song a week ago, but a lot of people had it memorized already.

𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺

𝘝𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

They remembered the first time their eyes locked, just how charming and beautiful the other was. Gracie was now looking down at her heels, a smile adorning her face.

"She's so pretty." Marlene sighed dreamily, staring at the girl.

"Can't deny that, McKinnon." James murmured, not taking his eyes off the girl.

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, "𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵?"

'𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦

𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦

Only then had James noticed this song was about him. She wrote a song about him. Just the thought made him all giddy and warm on his chest. He just hoped she hadn't written anything bad about him.

Gracie's eyes flashed with memories, the conversations she had with James, the dance they shared, and the comfort she felt.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴

𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘺

Her eyes scanned the crowd singing along with her, hands waving along to the rhythm of the music.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴,

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"Still feeling jealous, Prongs?" Sirius yelled through the crowd, pointing out the obvious fact that the song was about him.

"Piss off."

"Wait, the song is about James?" Peter hissed to Sirius.

"Yeah, I know right? Should've been about me instead." Sirius grinned, which caused James to elbow him in the rib.