Prologue

"SHIT SHIT!"

There was nothing but the rain poured on and on as boots stomped at every landing on the wet mud, heavy breathing being uncontrollable at every second. The boots were followed by another one but were more silent as the sound of a giggle became louder and louder. Then it all became quiet as the man in the white robe decided to fend off this foe.

Five fox tails lunged at him in full force. He narrowly dodged all of them with ease. However, one narrowly hit him, leaving a line of blood to flow. The man finally sees the enemy's appearance, an adolescent teenage girl, with short chocolate hair, dark blue eyes that are blind with rejection and insanity, her yukata is in shred on the right arm and left leg, and her ten fox-like tails strike out most, the tails are overstretched, designed to kill and the pattern is white with silver bolt shaped streaks, due to the presence of the tenth tail. The young woman lifted her voice in a way to one of authority.

"Oh love, why running away from me? Nobody is standing in our way." She said as she throws a bead that blows fire a few yards away from the man, which is more of a warning shot than one to kill.

"Why can't you accept me? Did I do anything wrong to you?" said the young woman. No response from her opponent. His silent posture wasn't going to show weakness.

"I'm not sure about this, but I have no affiliation with love, especially having feelings with a mass murderer with herself as her only friend." He raised his arms to pull a large worm-like creature out of the ground. Its body is grotesque and huge and opens out its stomach, which is filled with rows of teeth and mini mouths. It obeys the word of the man in the black robes. A huge mass coming out of the creature, and within seconds, it pukes out an adolescent teenage boy, having a red haori and simple hunter like clothing, black eyes filled with vengeance, a face filled with the intent to kill.

The adolescent boy throw out his short sword at his opponent, which she dodged and rushed towards him, to his expectations, Shin pulled out a huge war fan and created a wind gush at her which he began to produce a fireball out of from the sparks of his fire crystal. The man in the black robes split the worm into four miniature ones and began to target her feet to immobilize her. The woman began to prepare her defense move and create a shield to nullify their attacks. The 2 men called off their offense, not wanting to waste much of their energy.

"Shin, you come here for my tails but not my love, why you and your people are always the same as others?" Said the angry kitsune, whose patience had been boiled over for how stubborn her love interest refused her as a person, she rushed towards the 2 men with lightning speed. She began to target the kid in the red coat, which showed a sign of tiredness, lucky he was off-guard for a second and lunged at her target, her tail tried to impale him until Shin throws a kick on her chest and throws his white war fan, but she's blocked the blow, and comes for the kid full force, punch his chin and deliver a solid air kick that left the ground he's on cracks. She rushed after Shin. She first drills her fist on his stomach, follows a punch of his spine, grabs his legs, and throws him into the air, in a short time, she produced a fire typhoon that engulfed Shin, hearing shrieks of pain, too low to be heard.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

There was a buzz in the background, unsure about what had happened. The moment Shin comes to sense the world, he sees the fiery fox woman now beginning to finish off his student, now being overwhelmed by her power. He built back his strength and summoned his worms again, this time to shoot off projectiles out of its stomach, didn't do any prevail other than grab her attention. When she looked back, her eyes were at their dullest that is ever been, this made Shin a bit anxious as this is a new set of eyes that he has never seen before, she charged at him, full speed and proceeded to do hand to hand combat, their arms dance at every angle to hit each other on but the kitsune got him on the spot and stomped his back. The kitsune let a sign with a dull face border at the man she loved most.

"Let me say this again, why don't you want me? Why you're that stubborn, to see the actual me, who only ever wanted this lost love, yet you decided to throw me away?" No sign of Shin, as he tried to the words he will throw at will be the fate for him.

"If you can't answer this simple question, you might as well give your friend a nice makeover." Said the kitsune as she approached the injured body. Shin looked at the horror as the kitsune began to ready her tails to stab his friend and student. Now all the thoughts and feelings rushed towards him, his eyes began to change color as his pupils turned white on each eye, he looked at his friend's body and produced a portal as it engulfed the kid, now safe from the fight. He looks back at the kitsune, now looking at him with glaring eyes, unleashing a fury of tails. He closed his eyes, waiting for the inevitable.... 1 tail comes inside of his stomach, then another and another. Shin winced in severe pain that he wished  it would stop, blood pouring out of his body, and the maniacal laughter from the kitsune was all he heard before the light of his eye vanished.