Chapter 4 (SMUT WARNING)

✨3rd person POV✨

Dave and Jack stumbled haphazardly into Jack's bedroom, hand in hand they walked over to Jack's bed. Jack sat on the bed and Dave stood in front of him, Jack straddling Dave as they looked at each other. Jack stared into Dave's eyes, his pupils dilated when they made eye contact. They stayed like that for a while, Jack's eyes trailing up and down Dave's body. Jack reached one of his hands up to Dave's neck, and Dave leaned into jack, grabbing him by the shoulders and laying him down on the bed. Jack gasped and tightened his grip on Dave's neck, Dave was leaning over top of jack, their faces inches away from each others. Jack could feel Dave's warm breath on his face as he stared into his eyes, Dave leaned in closer to Jack. Their faces collided together into a sloppy kiss.

Dave moved one of his hands down to Jack's side, and grabbed Jack's hand, pinning it over his head. Jack took the hand that was on the back of Dave's neck and placed it on Dave's face, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. They kissed for a while before Dave pressed his tongue up against Jack's lips, in an attempt to move things a little faster, but Jack got nervous and pulled away. Gasping for air, Jack stared at Dave his eyes scanning his face. He looked at every little detail, the way his pupils dilated when he looked at Jack, the way his mouth hung open slightly as he gasped for air. A concerned look spread across Dave's face and he spoke,

"Are.. You alright, s-sportsy..?"
Dave huffed.

Jack could feel the heat rising to his cheeks, his lips tingling while Dave stared down at him, 'god hes so hot right now-' Jack rubbed Dave's cheek with his hand, and nodded.

"I.. J-just wanted to see your p-pretty face"
Jack said before pulling Dave into another kiss.

Dave smiled and pressed his tongue against Jack's lips again, this time Jack opened his mouth and allowed Dave to slip his tongue into his mouth. Dave was running his tongue along the roof of his mouth and the backs of his teeth. Jack let out a quiet moan as Dave ran his tongue over every little spot. Dave moaned into the kiss, before Jack pressed his tongue against Dave's. The two fought back and forth over the kiss, Jack losing quickly when Dave took his hand off of Jacks shoulder and slid it underneath Jack's shirt to hold his waist. Jack gasped at the feeling of Dave's hand, it sent tingles like electric shocks into his fingertips and through every other part of his body. Jack melted into the touch, wanting this moment to last forever. The two boys finally separated, their tongues lolled out of their mouth as they gasped for air. A string of saliva connected them together, Dave put his tongue back into his mouth, breaking the connection. He took his hand off of Jack's wrist and wiped his mouth with his sleeve, before putting his hand back on top of Jack's wrist, pinning him down once again. Jack shifted uncomfortably under Dave's touch, his cock was pressing up against Dave and it was incredibly painful. Dave released his wrist and stood up, unaware of the reason Jack was uncomfortable.

"Am i hurting you?"
Dave questioned

Jack sat up and shook his head,

"N-no"
Jack reassured

Dave raised an eyebrow and cocked his head. confused, he spoke again.

"Whats wrong then?"

jack turned beet red and looked away, crossing his arms.

"I uh-"
Jack shifted his legs and buried his face in his hands.

Dave looked down at Jack, noticing his very obvious hard on.

"i see.."
Dave said, a flirtatious tone in his voice.

Dave laughed and leaned back into Jack, pushing him down onto the bed again. Jack widened his eyes and looked back up at Dave, bringing his hands to Dave's shirt, beginning to fumble with the buttons and undoing them slowly with shakey hands. Dave brought his knee up to Jack's crotch, and began to grind it against Jack's cock, earning moans from the tangerine man underneath him. Dave could feel his pants tighten as Jack moaned, the sound of his pleasure was turning him on. Soon, Dave's shirt was on the floor, and Jack was working on getting his off too, but Dave's teasing was making it difficult.