Ƈɦąƥƭҽɾ Ƭɦɾҽҽ: ƬąƖƙíղɠ Ƭօօ Ɱʋƈɦ

《Lust's POV》

It's been an hour since Erratum came. He's been looking around my dorm the entire time. He enters a room and checks, leaves, then goes back forgetting everything. It reminds me of this one old fairytale.

A extremely forgetful God would roam the real world creating many things such as artwork, music, and would share stories. It was my favorite story to hear as a kid.

I heard a semi-loud, semi-soft monotonous beep. It startled me and I glanced over to Erratum.

"Crap! I really need to change forms..." Erratum rubbed the top of their skull.
I snickered, "Are you okay?"
"I hit my head..." He was angryish. That was funny.

It took me a bit but I finally processedwhat he said earlier, "Wait, change forms!? You can shapeshift!?"
"Not exactly..? I can change to a more...tame disguise."

I acted like a toddler saw confetti shoot at their birthday party, "Oooh! Can I see!? Can I see!?" Way too excited. My face flushed, "I'm sorry, that probably is annoying."

Erratum didn't seem fazed, "It was not that annoying. It was, somewhat, very cute." I got even more flustered. I gripped my arm looking away.

I heard Erratum sigh and looked back at him. He placed his hand in front of his face and swiped it across his body. After a bit there was a pop sound. Smoke whirled around the room. It faded and there was a smaller version of Erratum floating. Well only his body was smaller, he had massive clothes on.

Little Erratum opened his eyes and fell to the floor. He sat up, his latter robe falling revealing his ribcage. I immediately rushed over to him and attempted to cover him with his robe.

"Great. Now I have got to get you some clothes."
Erratum frowned, "My apologies F̘͍͖ͫ͘ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕..."
"Hmm?" Erratum perked up, "Who's name is that?"
He looked terrified, "You must be hearing things! I said Lust." He panicked as he usually did. I nodded unsure if I should comment further.

Erratum stood up, holding his robe to cover himself. He was around 5,9 and looked as if he had horrible balance, he was wobbling a bit.

"Can I borrow some clothes if it is not a burden?"
"Uhm, sure. You can change in the bathroom, I don't think my clothes will fit though."
Erratum quickly disagreed, "Nonsense, you are not much bigger than I am." I was 6 foot so he was somewhat true.

"I don't mean height..."
Erratum looked me up and down, "Do you have poor self image?" Straight to the point, damn.
"Hey, it doesn't matter to you, I am fine." I quickly scrambled a response.

"Lust, you may having a bigger ecto-body or thicker bones than others but it does not mean you are not pleasing to the eye. You have an amazing personality and amazing looks. I honestly think you are attractiv-" Erratum paused realizing what he said, "Oh my F̘͍͖ͫ͘ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕! I must sound like a creep! My apologies!" Erratum covered his face in embarrassment.

I couldn't hear his cries of redemption over my soul racing. It skipped so many beats through all of the praise. I can't help but internalize everything Erratum said. I can't help but smile and tear up.

He was so kind and he sounded so genuine. Don't get me started on the reaction as well! It was so cute, Erratum immediate flustered. I will never forget all he said.

It was adorable.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Words - 583
Date started - March ?? 222
Date ended - March 6th 2022
Am I proud? - Nah-