Character Information/Introductions

Information
Name: (Y/n) Marie Oliver

Parents: Dr. Tommy Oliver (father)

Ranger: Orange Dino Thunder Ranger

(This is what your suit will look like, but with the skirt like Kira's suit)

Weapon: Ankylo Spear

Dinozord: Ankylozord

Dino Gem Power: Enhanced Strength and Spike Generation

Ninja Power: Fire Manipulation

Friends: Conner McKnight, Kira Ford, Ethan James, Trent Fernadez-Mercer, Hayley, Shane Clarke, Tori Hansen, Dustin Brookes, Hunter & Blake Bradley, Cam Watanabe

Love Interest: Conner McKnight

Schools: Reef Side High School, Wind Ninja Academy

Hobbies: singing and performing with Kira, soccer practice with Conner, computer club with Ethan, dinosaur research with her father, studying with her friends, drawing with Trent, training with her dad, helping Hayley with the Ranger gear, doing research on dinosaurs with her dad

Dislikes: Mesogog and gang, bullies, seeing her friends get hurt, seeing her dad get hurt

Introductions
Hey, I'm (Y/n) Marie Oliver, the daughter of Dr. Tommy Oliver, the Power Ranger legend. Dad was the original green ranger, but when he lost his green ranger powers, he became the white ranger. Anyways, I go to Reefside High School with my friends, Conner McKnight, Kira Ford, Ethan James, and Trent Fernandez-Mercer, but something that embarrasses me a bit is that my dad is also my science teacher, But I wouldn't have it any other way. He's been my hero all my life. Before I started going to school at Reefside High School, I went to school at a super secret ninja school with my friends. My friends from the Wind Ninja Academy and the Thunder Ninja Academy are Shane Clarke, Tori Hansen, Dustin Brookes, Hunter & Blake Bradley, and Cam Watanabe. But something that you didn't know about me is that I'm the also the Orange Dino Thunder Power Ranger.

You see, Dad and I were planning on going to the museum to check something out, but Principal Randall put him in charge of detention. And when Dad told Randall that we planned on going to the museum, she told him to take Kira, Conner, and Ethan along with us. Anyways, when we got to the museum, it was closed. So, he told me that he was going to go find someone who would let us inside, and told the four of us to look for something that looked prehistoric for some extra credit, and so that the 3 uninvited guests (who were invited thanks to Principal Randall), Kira, Conner, and Ethan can get out of detention for the week. So we went into the forest to look for what Dad had asked of us.

Eventually, all four of us fell into a hole and started walking around. Fortunately, the other three didn't question me when I started to lead the way. Eventually, we stumbled upon mine and Dad's research lab. Once we made it to the research lab, Conner and I saw the dino gems and approached them. The other two followed our lead and made their way over. I was the first one to grab the orange dino gem (which Dad knew was meant for me). After I took the orange dino gem, Kira took the yellow one, Ethan took the blue one, and Ethan took the blue one.

Anyways, that's enough about me. Let's move on to my story of how I met my boyfriend, and even became a Power Ranger, again.

I'll be using a couple paragraphs from the introduction in the first chapter, so if you guys wanna skip it or not, it's all up to you. I just hope you guys like this story as much as you like 'The Ninja & His Thief'. And I hope you all have as much fun reading this as I did writing it! 😊

And thank you all for your support with my writing. I love writing stories for you guys to enjoy, so it means a lot to me when you guys leave so many nice things in the comments, as well as vote on each chapter. I love you all so much, and I want you to know that I always have fun writing stories for you guys.