Chapter •10

"Calm the hell down,Jeon," okay, what was with the distance though? It always had a serious effect on Jeongguk.

    With so little space and their bodies sticking to each other, Jeongguk could barely control his breath and heat that rushed up to his ears that he felt he was about to faint.

   "Careful, professor,"Jeongguk lifted his fingers and prodded Taehyung's chest, weakly trying to put some space between them,"you're crossing the boundaries."

  Taehyung let out a breath and stepped away from Jeongguk who was in a trance state, comprehending what had happened and why he was feeling dizzy with heat.

   "You are in heat," nothing, no such thing could be more embarrassing as having a jerk with a smug look on his handsome face, pointing out the boner in Jeongguk's pants.

   "Thankyou for such a novel information, professor cum jerk," Jeongguk gritted his teeth as he nudged Taehyung out of his way and hurried back into his house, he couldn't even look straight into Taehyung's eyes at that, pathetic.

                     ••••••••••••

God was definitely having fun in heaven, with his ambrosia, Jeongguk snorted at that thought as he continued his way out after packing his clothes and leaving for Hoseok's mansion.

   When he saw Taehyung's car still there, yep definitely, God is having so much fun. He got around to the window of the driver's seat, which was rolled down.

   Jeongguk's eyebrows crinkled, spotting the professor dozing off on the steering wheel, soft lashes resting on the skin, illuminated by the street lamp, he looked peaceful.

   "Professor?" Jeongguk poked Taehyung's shoulder. No movement.

   Jeongguk heaved a sigh, so apparently Taehyung had dozed off, looking all pretty and charming and Jeongguk didn't want to disturb him, so instead he got around and unlocked the passenger door.

   Taehyung mumbled something in his sleep after he heard the door shut and Jeongguk getting in but he was still unfazed.

   Jeongguk decided that this is not gonna get him anywhere and so he inclined Taehyung's seat in a lying position and carefully removed Taehyung from the steering wheel, laying him down and closing his side of the window.

   Now it was all packed, a warm and cozy car, silence filled it, Jeongguk decided to message Hoseok that he'll be a bit late, grimacing on his luck.

   Taehyung stirred a little to adjust to his seat, Jeongguk didn't know what Taehyung's reaction would be when he woke up and he didn't bother to think that, right now he could just think of the exhaustion shown on Taehyung's face.

   Apparently Mr. Mystery had decided to stay the whole day in front of Jeongguk's house which was new? Taehyung seemed like a person who would never do that for anyone, having his personality on one hand and his schedules on another, a busy man.

  Jeongguk removed the soft tufts of hair that was covering Taehyung's eyes, even in sleep he looked stunning, Jeongguk could only stare and caress, which he didn't have a courage to do in real life, he imagined Kim's constipated face if someone touched him affectionately, which brought a smile to his face.

  Maybe Taehyung was different from the professor Jeongguk had known, maybe after all he was a decent human being who cared enough to drop him off that day when Jeongguk had whined he was exhausted, or when he had showed up at Jeongguk's aunt's place, of course the parents' address Jeongguk had mentioned in the application form.

   Taehyung had toiled so much to reach Jeongguk.

   Sleeping Taehyung was a lot more cute, Jeongguk smiled even more as he booped Taehyung's nose, it was oddly funny, he wished Taehyung to be this peaceful in real life too. It would make a lot of things easier.

   Sometimes Jeongguk thought that he didn't know Kim Taehyung at all, he just knew what Kim wanted to show to the outside world and that made his stomach churn into knots. He wanted to know Taehyung.

  "What are you doing?" Jeongguk flinched, Taehyung had his hand in grip, eyes still closed.

   Jeongguk didn't know what to say, he hadn't expected Kim to just wake up.

   Taehyung softened his grip and held his hand close to his chest, breathing evenly.

   Was he sleeping?Was he talking in his sleep?

   Jeongguk's heart raced when Kim opened his eyes and the thoughts evaporated.

  "I was sleeping until you booped my nose," Taehyung looked surreal, calm, odd? Jeongguk had never seen him like this.

  Jeongguk didn't know what came to him, he brought his free hand and cupped Taehyung's face,"you're cute and i would love to boop your nose again."

   Taehyung was taken aback, surprise had flickered in his eyes when Jeongguk held him, an odd warmth had spread in his core, with how beautifully Jeongguk was smiling looking at him.

   And the next thing that
Taehyung hadn't expected was a small kiss planted on his lips in just some milliseconds. Taehyung couldn't decipher any of it.

__________________________________

...I'm sorry, I highly apologize for my absence. And thank all of you for reading this book.

I'll be active and uploading twice a week. I hope you all are doing well and staying hydrated.

<333 you all