Revives, Potions, and Pokemon Centers

Pokemon Anime Headcanon:

Revives are rare crystals that have special energy which is used to "revive" a Pokemon. Revives are usually given to Pokemon Centers which use them to heal Pokemon in that spinny thing that they use in the games (I have no idea what it's called). You can actually find them anywhere! Researchers have not found out how these special crystals are made but they have figured out how to use them without the spin thing. Pokemon absorb them they store energy, and that energy is what can heal a Pokemon after fainting. It can't fully heal them, but a Max Revive can! Max Revives are stronger versions on regular Revives, which means they have more energy than regular ones.

Potions on the other hand, were made using berries and other things in an attempt to replicate the Revives, they can't be used to heal a Pokemon from fainting, but they can still heal Pokemon! The creators of the Potion decided that it could be useful for trainers and decided to sell them to trainers. The Potion spread throughout the Reigons. One day, some trainers complained about the Potions not healing as much they wanted too so they soon made the Super, Hyper and Max Potions. They eventually tried again with making a Revive, this time basing it off a Max Revive, creating the Full Restore. The scientists soon inspired another group to make the Antidote, Awakening, Burn, Ice and Paralyze Heals.

Tell me what you think of this in the comments! And feel free to ask a few questions!