chapter 6

Type pov ...

Type:"Ma why don't you tell me that you have this much debt on your shoulders... I would have help you right ... Now look where it have taken as to..." I look at ma where she keep crying...

Mrs ivy:"I don't want to burden you with so much type ... Already you have made so much sacrifices for me and tine... So i kept the secert with me..."

Type:"But when i ask you who did you get this money ... You told me that some one have to give the money where they brought as before and we don't want to return it back... But now you lied to me and i fell like you have cheated on me and you don't see me as your son..." She look at me and again look her fingers...

Mrs ivy:"Don't say like that type please ... I really don't want to put so much pressure you and i thought i will pay it but i failed to do my work ... I am nothing but a failure ... And you two are suffering with me type ..."

Type:"Ma don't say like that you done everything for as and we have a place to leave right that's enough for me and my only motive is to make tine a good teacher and work on his own feet ... Now everything going well ... But this debt ..." I sigh and keep thinking about Mr tharn words... Either a restaurant or me ...

Mrs ivy:"Let sale the restaurant type and we will find a place to live ..." I look at her in disbelief...

Type:"Ma think before you speak ... It's on 1,000 or 5,000 bhat ... It's 5,00,000 bhat ma even if we handover them our restaurant and house... I return we don't get anything and even i don't know if it's enough for as to pay the debt..."

Mrs ivy:"Why god always make me helpless and useless mother for my kids... For one kid i can't give a proper education or lifestyle ... For other i don't know what if he come to know about it ..."

Tine:"YOU MADE A MISTAKE MA... YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME DIE AND YOU SHOULDN'T BROUGH THIS MUCH HUGE AMOUNT FOR SAVING MY LIFE ..."Bunny baby when did he come ...

Type:"Bu..bu...bunny come when did you come baby ... How was your college ..."

Tine:"Please p type don't change the topic... I know everything and i will quit my studies and i will find a job for me ..." I slap him hard on his face ... He did not expect it ... What i have done...type you idiot....

Type:"Bu...bu...bunny ba..baby type sorry na i am sorry ... I don't mean to slap you ... Understand me na baby ... You don't need to think about as ok just study and achive what you want to be ... Don't speak about quiting the college na baby ... And my efforts will be like a dust that mix in the air ... So study i will think about something ok ..." He hug me tightly while i pat his back ... Yes it's me who will get married to mr tharn....

Mrs ivy:"I..i.. am sorry for making you both suffer ... I ...i...am sorry *hiks* sorry ..." We hug her tightly ... It's no one's fault... This is wants my faith is to be then i accpet it ...

Type:" I ACCEPT TO MARRY MR THARN MA...AND THAT'S FINAL ... AND DONT INTERFACE IN MY DECISION AND CALL THEM TOMORROW MORNING MA..."

Tine:"P type please think before you speak please don't spoil your life ...."

Type:"Tine it's not your business and don't get on my way just complete your studies and take care of mom... And i think i should take rest once i get married because i have workerd for 10 years tine and now it's my life and i ready to do anything which make you both to have settled life ..." I walk towards my room and lock it once a flop in the bed the tears automatically leaves my eyes .... This the only thing i can do for them...

Author pov.....

On other side of the mansion everyone ready for knowing how much babies this time they are going to have ... Gulf keep glaring at mew who was smiling like a idiot ... After returning from hospital and jas was controlling here laugh but she fails when she look at Gulf's face...

Jas:"HAHAHAHAHA... I can't take it anymore hahahaha God ..." Mew smile never leave is face ...

Gulf:"Asshole stop your damn smiling ... You idiot... " Tharn enter the mansion and look at jas who was laughing while others look at her curiously...

Tharn:"What happen papa ... Why are you looking at dada like that tell and you went for check right so how is the baby doing inside..." Jas once again laugh like a mad person...

Mew:"ITS NOT BABY ... IT'S BABIES ... ITS AGAIN TRIPLETS ..." Mew show ever teeth while smiling ... While others look at gulf who was ready to kill mew at anytime...

Gulf:"ASSHOLE SHUT UP NOT ANOTHER WORD FROM YOU ... I WILL KILL YOU ONCE AGAIN YOU TOUCH ME MIND IT..."

Zee:"Don't speak like priest gulf ... You the one at bottom and without your knowledge he can't enter yo..." Win slap him hard before he complete...

Win:"Asshole shut up babies are here don't spoil thier mind..."

Gulf:"Oh now it's my mistake ...wowwww... It's your fucking friend who made me pregnant and now look at him ... He was smiling like he won a Oscar for making me pregnant again with triplets and i don't know where he saves his sperms ..." Tharn ,wat and jas look at thier papa who was speaking like mad man ...

Mew:"I am don't regard it na baby i love you and my Strawberries to once again... They are healthy and strong inside your tummy ..." Mew kissed gulf tummy like a old days where he pregnant with triplets back .... He smile little before kissing mews lips...

Wat&jas:"EWWW PAPA ,DADA NO NO...." Tharn kiss gulf cheeks Before hugging him in side away...

Gulf:"I love you all and take care of me again ... And we need to purchase once we know thier gender..." Gulf look at Zee with a puppy eyes and cute smile ... Saint hit his head he know what to do... He hand over the black card to gulf before bowing to him ...

Tul:"Forget it Zee you don't get it back....." He pout and look at Max who hug him tightly...

Zee:"Always i am the one who get caught in the pregnancy time..." Thorn enter the room and ask tharn to speak in privately..

Thorn:"Type have accpet for the marriage tharn and they ask you to come over tomorrow to thier restaurant..." Tharn Smirk before moving to the sofa...

Tharn:"Great ... Make a agreement thorn ..." Thorn nod his head and moved out ... "Type it's not just a agreement it's going to change your entire life in a day... Wait and watch..."

_________________________________________

Spoiler....

Type,:"I agree for every condition you have told me mr tharn ... But don't break your promise please..."

Tharn:" i won't type ... But remember you should not say anything to anyone not even your mother or brother ... Now sign the paper it's official like we married but ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....