chapter 13

Tharn pov....

Why the fuck my head is hurting this much it's not new i am drinking for first time ... But still i can't tolerate this headache ... I drunk to reduce my strees but this shit brings me more strees too me...

Wait a minute i remember something ... Happened yesterday night ... Let me think ... Got type throw me out of his room right ... Where did he get that much guys to tomorrow me out ... Whom Does he think of himself...

He dare to push me away from him ...i am his husband and he should behave like a good husband at back ... But he show attitude towards me in return ... It's all because of wat ... He is close to wat ... I should do something before he take type away from me...

I walk towards the bathroom and fresh up and move downstairs to see while the whole family was seated on the dinning table and having fun ... And i look at type who was serving papa with a smile ...

Tharn:"Good morning papa.. and you too babies ..." I kissed his cheeks Before sitting next to him...

Gulf:"Good morning na Blueberry... So you have meeting today ... Thorn told just know ..."

Tharn:"Yes papa i have to attend it and wat have broad meeting.. Today he also have to attend it ..." Papa his head while stuffing something for sure it's not normal breakfast ...

I look at type who was laughing and talking to wat ... This make me to drag type and lock him inside my room not show him to anyone ... But why the hell i fell like that he is not my type more like he his different and i am different...

We can never be together and it's impossible get to know each other and more like type he is not my level and so on... I chock my food when type touch wat shoulder while laughing...

THARN:"TYPE CAN YOU PASS ME THE WATER..." I look at type who don't even trun his head towards me ...

Type:"Get it yourself Mr tharn... I am busy with watty .... Come on watty you continue were did you stop the joke ..."

Tharn:"TYPE HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST ME I AM YOUR HU...." Everyone look at me ... More like waiting for me to complete the sentence ... God they all are snake who have sharp ear ... I about trun my head but papa was looking at me like he was waiting for me to complete the sentence with fork on his hand ...

Win:"Your what tharn... Tell us let all of us know about what your to type..." Tharn shake my head and finish my breakfast fast...

Tharn:"Wat and Thorn let's go ... It's time for meeting... Papa see in the evening..."

Author pov...

But tharn forgot to notice the five evil Smirk for other side... They smile Looking at eachother more like they plan was getting worked ... Tharn and wat move towards thier car ... While tharn ask wat to join in his car so that they can get in to the meeting on time....

Tharn:"Wat i have to tell you something... Type is married ... So stay away from him... It's not good to be close to a married person...."

Wat:"I know tharn he is married ... But dose me that i can't talk to him right ... "

Tharn:"But i don't see you guys like that i can see more than that in you both ... Type is happy and clingy to you and everyone expect me..." Tharn immediately shut mouth and trun outside the window ... While thorn give thumps up to wat secretly....

Wat:"Don't forget it tharn he is your works and more like papa's caretaker ... And their is nothing to talk with you tharn.. how can you expect that a normal worker like type can have fun talk with you ... I never seen something like that before and why you care so much about type ...AND YOU TOO DON'T FORGET TYPE IS MARRIED GUY AND DON'T GET I AM SORT OF FELLINGS FOR HIM... BECAUSE PAPA WON'T ACCPET A DIVORCE PERSON AS HIS SON IN LAW... "