part 1

It has been one month after marriage of shapoo .

Shaa ! Shaaa ! Did u pack all your things shout's' pooja coming to there room.

First Clam down love y r u shouting just relax said shaheer who is laying on bed.

Sha how can i relax for the 1st time I'm going to my mother-in-law home I'm so tensed and ur enjoying it said pooja . But suddenly she get pulled by her husband , he make her site her in his lap

 But suddenly she get pulled by her husband , he make her site her in his lap

(Like this ☝️
It is not good editing but pls adjust with this )

I said just relax love and they all are not a monsters who will going to eat u and u already so many times you came there said shaheer kissed her check's

Ya sha i already came there so many times  that time I'm your girlfriend but now I'm your wife and there daughter-in-law things are different now said pooja .

Nothing is different now my love that time ur there daughter and now also u will be there daughter only ,only things is different that time we lived in different room now we will be staying in single room , single bed , and become si.. before he continue pooja shut his mouth .

Hff ! Will stop thinking about those things , always in same mood , all mens are same said pooja.

Shaheer kissed her Palm she take away her hand from his mouth .

What to do i have a so beautiful wife her every look tempting so how can i said shaheer with innocent eyes but he have a smirk on his face ..

Before she respond him he join his lips with her , he kissed her like no tommorow , her lips taste like Honey to him they break the kiss for take oxygen , he started to kiss her jawline to neck he bit her neck he give her hickey on her neck before he continue further his phone rang . He made a irritated face pooja giggles at his face .

Then he attended the it was his sister she call to ask them in which time they will reach there home Town he replied to her and cut the call .

Now no more talk get up and get ready said pooja

After sometime they both get ready

and departure to there home Town.

Hope you all liked the chapter
Vote and comment on

Byeeee 😉