part 3

At midnight shaheer came home, he entered the house to see all his family members are sitting expect his Pooja .

All are looking like a serious he thought he came and sat and looked at all .

After gaining courage he asked y u all sitting here at midnight , what happened u all are looking like a u all seen a gost .

Ya what can we expect at midnight other then gost said his sister glearing at him..

From when pooja is not well said his mom .

What happened to her i said her to take rest but she never obey me said shaheer in worried tone .

What bhaiya u know bhabii is not well then also u gone out with friends said his sister.

No i said i will not go but she only send me , leave that what happened to her how she is now she is fine right where is she said shaheer .

Bhaiya she is fine she is resting in room , after u all left me ,dii , bhabii and children's are in home we decided to play a game when we are playing bhabii became unconscious then we take her to doctor said his sister .

Without responding to her he left to there room after he left all are laugh at his face which they are controlling and all left to there room .

shaheer enter their room to see pooja was in sleeping her face look pale but it has a special glow .

He came and sat beside her his eyes filled with tears he was guilty when she is not well he went out with friends to enjoy .

His tears fell on her face , she open her eyes , he creased her head and kissed her forehead seeing him she get up to sit shaheer helped her to sit .

He cupped her face and again kissed her forehead , what happened said shaheer . Pooja blushed in response .

Shaheer someone is coming between us said pooja and look at his reaction but frown at him because he is angry .

No pooja what r u telling r u became mad no i will not leave anybody to come between us said shaheer and hugged her in possessive .

Pooja hit her head with plam shaheer look at her in confusion . Seeing his confused face pooja giggled and smash her lips to his the kiss is filled with love,care, protectiveness, possessiveness ,they kissed like a not tommorow , she kissing his upper lips and he was kissing her lower lips he tried to enter her mouth but she didn't allow him so he pinched her waist she gapsed he entered her they taste each other they break the kiss due to lack of oxygen .

She take his hand and placed it on her waist and bend to his ear ,
Someone is coming between us who call us as paa and maa wispers pooja in his ear bit his ear and came back to see his expression .

Tears are following in his eyes his expression was shock and it filled with happiness he looked at her as he heard it right she nodded her head lowered her eyes in shyness .

He hugged her tightly and cupped her face kissed all over her face and smashed his lips .

She knows that he expressing his happiness in this way she is also enjoying that .

That night they make a love , that night nature witness the union of two soul , moon hide behind the cloud in shyness .

Target
20 votes
12 comment

With love
❤️ shruthakirti ❤️