📗 Page 2 - a week of fattening 📗

After eating the "dinner" Amy and Jake went to sleep and when the got up in the morning this was there weight/s

• ——————————————————————— •
Amy - 700 Lbs
Mom/Marry - 680 Lbs
Ruby - 640 Lbs
• ———————————————————————

Amy's mom shouted breakfast and Amy's eyes went wide open
, she tried to sit up but her belly was too big and she was sweating like a pig. But with some help from Jake she  sat up. She took a look at timber self and and her belly was hanging low and her arms were all big she giggled every time she exhaled and her cheeks were all puffed up and tried to stand up but couldn't so she asked Jake to help her, he proceeded to pull her up. Amy was barely able to stand and wobbled as she did. She said morning to Jake and waddled out her room with out realising how big she is then she tried to get out of her room to get some break fast
But she was too big to fit through the door and so was her sister who was huffing and puffing a door down the hallway.

Amy: Ughh...

They both couldn't fit though the doors so Jake had to help them both down stairs which took long. As Amy and Ruby got downstairs they sat the new bodies down and there mother fed them like pigs shoving pancakes and syrup down the food holes till they couldn't eat any more. On the meantime Jake made a weight gain shake and shoved it down Amy's gullet while she was stuffing her face with the calorie filled pancakes.

When the two fatties were done Jake ordered a second breakfast and they all started watching TV with snacks all over them.

Amy's belly was massive , she had back rolled and from roles and her belly pushed out infrint of her, her arms had wigs and fat dropping down and her neck is invisible because of the fatty roles covering it. At last her left and ass , her ass was fat and clapped every time she moved  and her legs were massive and she had her knee caps covered with the immense amount of fat.

As a week went by they would just stuff them self every single day and by the time summer break ended Jake was chizzeld and had a full stick pack and they were all fat slobs who couldn't even fit in there clothes. He also just decided to stay at there house because of the trouble off paying for a room every single day.

———————————————————————————
LAST DAY OF SUMMER BREAK •

Jake opened his eyes then dubbed them, he turned over to grab his phone and put it in charge as he forgot to last night. He sat up and went to the bathroom to wake himself up with a cold shower. After the cold shower he brushed his teeth and walked back into the room to get some clothes on, when done that he looked it bed hopping to see his gargantuan girlfriend but no...

He walked down stairs to see them all huddled up to a compute and what seems to be shopping for stuff.

Jake: What happened?

All of them: Shopping for clothes!!

Jake: oh...

Amy: Nothing fits me any more! ( FRRRT )

Amy turn around to show her fat sweaty body, she has basically doubled in size and her belly was massive. Her clothes were barely on and her button was at its last limbs.

Jake: well that's not my fault...

Amy: hmmfff....

She walked over to the Snack-cabinet and

Not fully done yet, will be done soon! 🙌