Chapter 2/Play with my heart

Clef decided to wake Kondraki up but only after talking a few pics .

Shortly after they both got back to work, they talked a bit while doing small Tests.                             After testing was finished Kondraki looked over what Clef had written after making sure everything was written alright they went back to Talking

"So how is everything with your kid konny?" Clef asked.

"its not easy, why do YOU  even care ?" he hissed .

clef said coldly : " i dont ! "
Kondraki just gave him an annoyed look and left to go to the break room , to get some Coffee.

(  Kondrakis pov )

„Clef is such an asshole !" i thought to myself while getting my Coffee.
To be honest i would have liked to just do more paperwork instead of being in a room with clef and having to do boring things.

After a short while i got up from the chair in the break room and left.
I was heading to my office when i bumped into bright and clef running down the hallway.
„Oh i swear to 343 cant i have 5 minutes without this guy!" i angrily muttered and apologized to bright i didn't care about clef bc he has always been an jerk around me.
„Watch out next time Konny !" clef said pissed
„Can you just stop being so rude for one fucking day?"  I said angry. 

𑁍Third person pov𑁍

„No thank you" the blonde screamed back.

„just fuck off!"

„how about no ?"

„Why does he have to always be so cold?"
Alto though to himself.
„Chill guys calm down"

„ NO!?" clef and Kondraki screamed in sync.
Bright started laughing at them.
„Okay fine keep fighting then im going to go riding 682 alone" he said in a sarcastic sad tone and left . „Pathetic just like you Alto"
He had enough of the cold comments and the pointless fighting it was making him so angry why did his coworker have to be such a dick all the time. Alto knew he wasn't better but it didn't bother him. Kondraki laughed and said „awwh the strong tough Alto Clef is getting angry again? Over such a small argument"
Alto had enough of it he got even more angry and slapped Ben right in the face .

♡Clefs pov♡

„Ok now i really fucked up" should i apologize
But before i could even think about really apologizing he hit me back his first flew onto my nose, thick red blood running down my face and staining my shirt.
I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him onto the floor.
I was shocked i didn't think this through but it was way too late now to stop. He grabbed my arms in his tight grip and grabbed me by my shirt pinning me against the wall.