Chapter 1 /Hopeless

Kondraki woke up his long black hair in his face, laying on his table an almost empty bottle of vodka in his hand.
„Ahh my head hurts !" he thought to himself.
„D - dad what are you doing ?" draven screamed in shock as he saw his father ,laying on his desk papers for his work, under his head, and another empty bottle of alcohol.

Draven was mad his dad had promised him to never do it again. He couldn't believe he would break the promise, he was mad but also a bit sad.
„Drav... im sorry." Ben said, holding his head .
Draven didn't respond he just ran back into his room.
Kondraki knew he was mad.
After getting divorced he started overworking himself and started drinking as a stress reliever and to feel less depressed.
After months of this unhealthy behavior draven had enough of it. when he was younger he didn't realize how bad his fathers behavior was.
Ben looked at the clock he knew if he wanted to get to work in time he would have to hurry.
He went and took a short, hot shower.
He got dressed, dried and brushed his hair and took some painkillers for his headache.

(Short timeskip)

When he arrived at the foundation he quickly went inside and to his butterflies , finished the rest of his paperwork and got coffee.
Just as he wanted to go early, because he wasn't feeling well kondraki got a message from dr.gears , telling him to come into his office to talk about something.
Ben was annoyed thinking he had to do more paperwork but when he entered gears office.. it was even worse...

„Oh hello dr.Kondraki long time no see."
An annoyed voice said.
Ben knew clef didn't want to be here either but they had  no choice.
Gears explained them what they had to do and that they needed to work together.
Both men were pissed about this but had no choice.

After the conversation with gears they left the office and went to clef's office to get what they needed. Clef sat down at his desk and started to search for something still very annoyed from the others presence .
Kondraki decided to just sit down at the small Couch in the back of the room .
He was very tired so after a few minutes of sitting there he fell asleep.

(Clef's pov :)

I finally found what i needed for the tests.
„We can go now!" i muttered .
But i heard no response i grabbed a few papers and turned around „oh great he's sleeping in my office. I Looked at him a bit his a bit sad looking, calming face, the long dark a bit messy hair. „W-wait why am i thinking about him..."
I thought and realized i was blushing .
I continued to glance at his muscular arms , his strong body and his facial expressions. „He looks so adorable laying in my office sleeping"

I wanted to wake him up but after another 5 minutes of looking at him i couldn't .
So i went to get him some water and a blanket.

————————————————————

Hi this took me about 3 hours and also this is the first fanfic i ever wrote i have never done anything like this if you are reading all of this i really appreciate it !!
Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed it
Im going to continue it idk how long it will take so if you come here and see last updated 3 months ago im still going to finish it.

592 words