Psychopath : 'In a Search of True Love' (1)

[A tall, pale skin, handsome man slides the entry door of his house and yawn lazily. He saw someone coming towards him, who look so tired.]

??: Taehyung, you came.

Tae: Jungkook you are standing in a such a weird pose. *yawn pose*

JK: Wait, why there is hickey mark on your neck?

Tae: it is a scratch not a hickey.

[by saying this Tae went inside leaving JK dumbfounded.]

JK POV: yeah, he is Kim Taehyung. I guess this is the name he told me. He is an unemployed drifter. He shows up like this at my house and just like this he leaves again... in simple word he is part-time guest in my house and part-time worker also. I run a shop named as 'Jeon Art supplies'. Taehyung doesn't steal anything yet so I let him do what he wants. Sometime I wonder why I tolerate him?

JK: Have you been playing around all night?

Tae: No. *yawn* I am doing some work.

JK: *laugh* work? You are an unemployed, what kind of work you are doing? Can you elaborate?

Tae: oh... am... you're opening the shop? I'll help.

[Tae hurriedly pick up the color boxes and trying to arrange so he can avoid more questions from Jungkook]

JK: Tae, what are you doing? You are arranging everything wrong. *yank the colors in boxes and hold Tae's hand* you look tired.

Tae: Not at All...

[JK didn't hear further and carry him in a bridal style and went to Tae's room]

JK: without utter a single word, just sleep.

Tae: it's cold in the futon by myself *touch JK's cheeks $eductively* come here and sleep with me.

JK: *slap his hands* I have work to do! Behave and go to sleep.

[after saying this JK went out by slamming room's door harshly. Tae was use to with this kind of behavior. He just wants JK's little affection but...]

JK POV: *annoyingly* always flirt... at the beginning, he was like a muddy stray cat. The first time we met, he had collapsed in front of the shop. When I ask him are you hungry and offered a bread, he grab that bread like he never eat in the past few weeks or something. Letting him die would be a bad option so I helped him and offered him to stay. It's been a year he is with me but still he is not with me. He always disappear for some days without informing me anything. Whenever I ask him, he just shrugged it off. Always come with marks on his body, looks like he goes somewhere to make love or anything. Ahh... I can't think of it, yes, yes I love him. But where he goes and why he come back, he didn't care to explain me.

[while JK thinking all of these someone enter his shop which make JK startled]

JK: Oh Suhyeok Sir!

Suhy: I startled you! Where is your concentration? Why you run shop if you have to do day-dreaming only? *rudely*

JK: I'm sorry. How can I help you?

Suhy: this is list of colors and brushes pack it accordingly.

JK: yea sure! Till then you can look around some paintings if you like.

[Suhyeok is a son of well-known Politian. Today he visits this shop just because of his sister. Usually his sister visits this shop for her art material but today she is busy so instead of her, Suhyeok visited. He annoyingly passing through every room but suddenly something caught his attention and it was a sleeping figure of Taehyung. He slowly opens his door and without making any noise he went near Tae.]

Suhy: hmm... here is the piece of true art. I will buy this art. I will keep him in my warehouse and love this art until I ruined it completely and then sell it in a very good price... *lick his lips*

[Suhyeok lean towards Tae and about to kiss him but suddenly Tae grab his jaw and squeeze it. Suhyeok whimper in pain where Tae smirk evilly and tilted his head]

Tae: love my beauty?

[but suddenly Tae saw someone and form lots of tears in his eyes and shout loudly]

Tae: *yell* please don't kiss me, why are you trying your force on me? Jungkook save me!

[Tae was about to fall when JK grab him in his arms. He angrily look towards Suhyeok and punch harshly on his face.]

JK: You MF Bastard, how dare you to touch him? I respect you earlier because you are my customer. But now, I really don't care your family background or position. I will surely kill you and send your body to your respective family.

Suhy: YOU... punched me? You are saving this so called bagger. In this city everyone knows that because of your financial condition, your ex-girlfriend cheated on you and now you adopted this so called feminine boy. I will settle down your financial issue. Sell this boy to me, I will load you with good amount.

JK: SUHYEOK! *shout* I respect your sister that's why I am giving you last chance to leave from here otherwise... Go before I change my mind.

Suhy: Jeon, you will regret this!

[After saying this, Suhyeok left the place. JK hug Tae tightly and hide him under his huge chest. Where Taehyung smile like he won some precious gift in his life. Taehyung snuggling more, if he gets chance he will never leave this moment.]

JK: *caressed his hair* are you okay? Did he hurt you?

Tae: *try to act as victim* no you save me otherwise he...

JK: nothing will happen. Now we have to little bit careful. He is a powerful person; he can harm you. *side eyeing* till then you are here I can save you but I can't take guarantee when you go outside.

Tae: means, you are asking me to not go outside? To not leave you? To not go anywhere without informing you?

JK: no I am not saying this, how can I?

Tae: Jungkook *back away from hug* it's already more than a year staying with you but you never stop me, never show your concern, never show your affection and love...

JK: *shout* I have no rights to ask all of this.

Tae: then, for what rights you keep me here? Thanks for giving me food and shelter. I will never forget this favor. I'm leaving you for forever so you don't have to worry about me. I don't want to be Burdon on you anymore. Take care of yourself!

[Tae went outside showing how sad and miserable he is. After walking 15 min he turned left and right to see no one is watching, he clicks button on watch which he is hiding under his pants pocket. Suddenly underground door slides and he went down. He saw two figure who is laughing on his fail trial]

Tae: Yahh... Min Yoongi and Park Jimin, no need to laugh on me.

Jimin: *laugh* we hear everything through your watch microphone.

Suga: *serious* Tae stop chasing JK, he didn't even stop you once.

Tae: I know but... I love him and you guys know I have killed so many losers who chase me because of my beauty but, ah... wait! There is one more prey added *smirk* Lee Suhyeok. Hyung, I want every single details within today only, so I can end his game before he harm my kookie.

Suga: *lazily* ok *left the place*

Jimin: *sign* Taeyah, now what will you do? After how many days will you go back?

Tae: I am not going back. Now, JK have to find me, the real me. *left to his room*

*
*
*