"missing a lot"

:y/n pov:

We reached home and i kneeled down and started crying tzuyu and jimin asks me "y/n what happened y/n plsss tell us " tzuyu give me water but i didn't drink it tzuyu get very concern and she saw a hand mark on my cheeks she held my cheeks but i groaned in pain ..she sitted me on couch and jimin too ...

Jimin:- pls y/n tell us what happened
Tzuyu:- i don't want to see you in this condition pls tell us y/n plss

I telled them everything while sobbing;;

Tzuyu and jimin get more shocked

Jimin:- i don't expect from uncle this type of discrimination !!!
Tzuyu:- mrs kim was really such a good mother and she wanted only her son's happiness so why mr.kim don't wanted to marry taehyung to y/n and even he slapped you how can he did this
Jimin:- y/n i know something very wrong with you...
Tzuyu:- y/n i believe in your love one day you and taehyung will together ....

I nodded while giving them sad smiling tzuyu said " y/n if you don't mind can i stay with you tonight because you are alone in home " i said " no thanks tzuyu i know you have so many works to do in your house i'll stay alone " she said " no i'll stay with you i don't want to  any harm on you" i nodded and hugged tzuyu then jimin said " if you both don't mind can i stay too because you both are girls i mean its be almost night and you both are alone so i stay with you too" i said " thank you so muchh jimin you can stay with us " he smiled and hugged me i hugged back then tzuyu take first aid box and said " y/n come come i'll rub ice on your cheeks it give a relief " i said " no tzuyu pls leave this mark on my cheek because i want to treat my cheeks from taehyung hands " she look at jimin and jimin give her a relaxing  smile then she nodded and i put my head in tzuyu lap and she patted my head and jimin go to kitchen for making dinner and tzuyu put her head on couch  and i slept in her lap while sobbing ....

:taehyung pov:

My eyes get open and i waked up but i missng y/n so much i want to be with her but i can't i get up and go to bathroom for freshing after sometimes i came back and i see it was dad room and i saw a alcohol bottle i'm very sad so i started drinking it but i drank little i look up at window and there was standing dad's bodyguards who were standing on the main gate how can i escape i thought suddenly a door open and i saw it was my mom who was smiling at me i went towards her and hugged her she hugged me back i started crying on her embrance she was ruffling my hair ....

Mom:- i know my son you are so broken in inside but i am broken too...she broke the hug and said " do you want to escape" nodded but i said " how"

Mom:- i have a idea ...
My mom show me a sleeping pills and  said " this sleeping pills help you to escape from here my son but my son you have to come back early "
I nodded ....

:mrs kim pov:

I went to kitchen and i make some coffees for tae's dad and his  guards and i added one one sleeping pills on each  cup then i went to tae's dad room i give him coffee he asked me "where is taehyung " i said " uhmm he is sleeping" he nodded and i went towards guards  and give them coffees and they drink it after sometimes they get slept and i saw tae's dad was  still slept i went to taehyung room and i said to him "tae my son now you can go but come back early and pls i'll talk to your dad again for marriage hmm" he hugged me and i hugged him back then he went ....

: y/n p.o.v:

I was looking at the window and i was missing tae so much tzuyu and jimin slept after Eating dinner but i didn't ate it they said me many times but i didn't ate it i was looking at the moon ...........

:taehyung pov:

I reached at the house i went inside and i see y/n i get so happy i said " Y/n!!!! She looked at me first she get shocked but at the same time happy and emotional when she sees me she immediately ran towards me and i ran too and she hugged me i hugged her back i made hug so tight she was ruffling my hair and i her back i said " y/n!!" She said" tae!! " after sometimes we broke the hug and i saw tears in
Y/n eyes she was so weak after today this hand mark was visible on her cheeks her lips are so swollen because of bleeding I don't want to see her in this condition i thought " i look at y/n eyes her eyes were so drooping i hold her cheeks i said " y/n are you crying " she immediately wipe her tears and said " n-no i-ia-am n-ot " a one tear drop again from her cheeks " i wipe it and i said "y/n you are hurting because of me am i right " ....

975  words🌼💕

A/N:- hey army's i hope you are liking my ff and pls do vote because i am giving my all hard work on this ff and forgive again my grammatical mistake 💜....