café🌼

:y/n pov :

I wake up and i found myself on floor the last night things flashed on my mind again and again i mumbled" taehyung are u okay" suddenly my phone rang and i look at the caller id this was eunwoo i pick up the call ....

EUNWOO
HEY Y/N

Y/N
UHM HELLO EUNWOO DO YOU NEED ANY HELP

EUNWOO
NO NO I JUST WANT TO MEET YOU AT THE CAFÉ  CAN YOU WILL?? IF YOU ARE BUSY SO I DON'T MIND ...

i thought for a while he is saying how can i  reject ....

Y/N
NO NO EUNWOO  I'LL COMING I WANT TO MEET U TOO ...

EUNWOO
THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N ...

I SAID WELCOME THEN I HANG UP!!!

:taehyung pov:

I was sleeping but i feel someone is holding my hand and caressing my hair i open my eyes and i saw this was diva i yanked her hand and i push her on the wall she said " ohh romance in morning ahh i like it " just shut up" i said to her she was smirking but i don't like it i grabbed her hand i pushed her out of my room then i go to fresh up ...

:y/n pov:

I came back after freshing up i go downstairs i saw tzuyu was making breakfast i felt guilt because last night i didnt open door for her when she needed me the most even i talked her to rudely i want to apologize her....i walked towards tzuyu she saw me and she gave me a warm smile "y/n how are you see i made a breakfast for you and that is your favorite " she said while arranging the plates on dining table...i tear fall on my cheek and i ran towards her and hugged her tightly...she was shocked by my sudden reaction but she didn't mind and she hugged me back she ruffles my hair ...
"TZUYU FORGIVE ME FOR LAST NIGHT WHAT I DID TO YOU I TALKED YOU RUDELY WHEN YOU NEEDED ME THE MOST I AM SO SORRY TZUYU MY BBY FORGIVE ME" i said this from my one Breath...she broke the hug and hold my chin and said " y/n i can understand i didnt mind it i am so worried about you and taehyung that's why i want to make you stay y/n i can understand your present situation and i Believe one day you and taehyung will get together"!!!

I look at her and she wipe my tears from her hands and she hugged me and said "let's  eat breakfast forget last night things hmm" she feeded me with her own hands...

"Tzuyu eunwoon want to meet me in the café so can i will go" she smiled and said "ofc y/n you can go "

"Btw i know he is smile keeper when i meet him my smile will appear on my lips automatic"

She nodded while smiling!!....

:taehyung pov:

I was watching a movie suddenly a romantic scene came on movie its remind me of that night when i proposed y/n i smiled suddenly diva came in my room ...i looked at her with disguise eyes "who give permission to enter in my room anytime" she smiled and walked towards me "taehyung pls don't start it again lets go to the café " she cupped my cheeks but i yanked her hands " see diva i have already a girlfriend and pls i don't like you i only love y/n and she is my first and last love no one can take place in my heart instead of y/n " i can see she was silent she went out of my room i sighed ....

: y/n pov:

I was seeing pictures of me and taehyung because i miss him so much i was scrolling my phn gallery suddenly i remember" oh god i almost forgot i have to go café " i said to myself then i go to get ready..

I hide my dark circle and puffy eyes with help of concealer then i checked myself on mirror...

Me:- tzuyu i'm going

Tzuyu:- okay y/n go well...

I messaged her then i went

A/N :- HEY I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE ON MY WATTPAD ACC CUZ I'M IN 9TH SO I HAVE TO STUDY SO MUCH AND I HAVE ANOTHER  FAN PAGE ACC ON IG SO I HAVE TO DO EDITS OF K-POP THEN I POST ON THAT ACC SO HOPE U  CAN UNDERSTAND SO TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SO I WANT TO FINISH THIS PART OKAY SOO...TAKE CARE IF YOU LIKE THIS PART SO  DO VOTE AND  CMNT AND ALSO GIVE FEEDBACK...SARANGHAE ...💜🌼

795 words🌼😇