Chapter 1

˙$+Editor's note: The video above has nothing to do with the story, it is just here to support random gacha creators that I watch, also if you didn't read the last part I suggest you read it. (Story cover by Kenjo arts on Tumblr).+$˙

Sam's POV

''Ugh... IT'S SO BORING!!!! WHAT IS THERE TO DO EXCEPT LOOK AT THE PRISONERS AND WONDER HOW THEY ARE SO ENERGETIC EVEN WITHOUT GETTING ANY SLEEP!! AND ALL THE OTHER GUARDS DON'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!!! OH SH!T DREAM JUST PASSED OUT!!'' I ran to the cell and quickly crafted a medkit (˙$+Dododon't ask me how that works, I dunno either.+$˙) Techno was trying to help him, when he saw me he backed away from Dream and went to the chest looking through Dream's books to see if he wrote anything about being ill. While he was doing that I treated Dreams wounds, Techno yelled ''FOUND SOMETHING SAM!!!'', I yelled back ''SHOW ME. NOW.'' He showed me a page in Dream's diary, it said ''I have been feeling very sick lately, I think it's just a cold, I don't wanna tell anyone, so I won't, even Techy and Sammy, I think they will just over-react, I even puked, tho I still think it is just a cold, I feel like I wanna puke right now so I'm gonna stop writing. Signed Dream, (DATE 21.03.2022)'', Dream had been very ill for that long and didn't tell anyone! Not even Bad! ''Techno, grab me a healing potion, but if you don't come back I'll kill Dream right here, right now'' I said while giving Techno pearls, he said in response ''Aye aye captain!'' he pearled over got three healing potions and pearled back. He gave them to me to heal Dream and so I did. When Dream woke up Techno hugged him tight and asked ''You didn't tell me you were really sick! How dare you! I was so worried! Don't ever do that again!'' Dream giggled and hugged Tecno back, I was getting ready to leave, but then Dream hugged me ''Sammy!! I missed you!! And so you're getting a hug!'' I heard Dream say. ''I got to go Dream, please get off, Wilbur's gonna escape.''. (˙$+Did I forget to say Wilbur was in prison? I probably did.+$˙). ''Okay! Off you go Sammy!'', I then pearled back and before I pulled down the lava I yelled ''I'll come to your cell later to see how you're doing, Techno I'll have to check you for any illness too!''. Then the lava fell, but why did I feel butterflies in my stomach when Dream hugged me, It was the same for Ponky when we met, well now I do not feel butterflies for him anymore, what if I am in love with Dream! (˙$+Ponk broke up with Sam, I forgot to say that too, didn't I?+$˙) No way! He is a bad person! He manipulated a lot of people! He killed a lot of people too! That's why he is in prison! And if I were to say that to him he would reject me because he is in love with George! He already has a lover! So he would never like me! And if he isn't in a relationship with George he's in a relationship with Wilbur! No Sam you idiot! Well anyway, back to work, the other guards will kill me! Just as I have finished yelling at myself Quackity came, ''He's sick, very sick so go back where you came from.''. ''Why Sammy, is he puking, if he is, I won't come till he's better and ready to torture!'', ''He is. Now go back.'', ''I want evidence.''. I showed him the cameras, he was surprised because I was telling the truth. Dream was coughing his 4ss off, Techno was helping him calm down, Q went away, sad he couldn't torture Dream.

˙$+Editors note: Ayoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First chapter is out!!!!! Woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also ty so much for 90+ followers!+$˙