Chapter 3

˙?+A/N: Hello! I am really tired so uploads may be slower! Plus, school is being a b!t{h. Anygays, shout out to s904184 jus cuz  I can, I will give shoutouts to everyone eventually, also this was started on the 20th day of the 3rd month. Also, this is the day after the last chapter. Enjoy Superstars!+?˙

˙?+Techno's POV+?˙:

'I awoke to Dream cuddling with me, I didn't want to move because it would awake him, so I simply stayed there for around an hour cuddling with him. After he awoke he apologized to me and got off the bed, then he proceeded to the chest and grasped a book. He began writing something, I ran over and questioned him what he was writing.' ''It's a book for Sam, I began writing it a while ago. I'm gonna hand it to him once we get discharged from prison. Wanna help?''-Smiley, ''What's it 'bout Smiley''-me, ''It's a thank you letter cuz he's been taking acceptable care of us, minus the Quackity part.''-Smiley, ''Sure! Why not? Tho we only have 2 days.''-me, ''Thanks Techy! Here read it.''-Smiley. 'I read the book, It was unusual, I questioned how frequently he would write books or poems when he wasn't in prison', he replied with ''Like.... 3 books or poems a week, when I begin writing something I go on for a few hours every day.'', 'I was surprised, he spent a good amount of time outside convincing everyone that he's fine, mainly BBH and Skeppy, they cared for him as if their own. Same with Pandas, Karl and Boo, the only person in that group of people who isn't adopted is Karl. (˙?+Boo's alive cuz Dream never escaped, damn I should make a chapter explaining things that won't spoil the future.+?˙) They only do that with people that have been neglected or abus3d, also people with memory loss, Pandas is the only one with a good childhood. He was born in the nether, half Blaze half-human, so Blazes don't get aggressive while he is near. Dream was born in the End, he is half Ender dragon and half-human, Ran is half Enderman half [REDACTED], Karl is the only human, out of the four of them two are Gods, Dream and Karl, Pandas is only part God. I have been friends with them since we were kids. Ah... The good old days... When there was peace. Although, I didn't want to go back to the past, Dream was too clingy, so was Karl, they would cling on to me every second of my life. I didn't mind it that much, it's just that I needed personal space, Dream even now is clingy asf, Karl just clings on to me when something traumatic happens, and that doesn't happen that often. But when it does happen he stays near me for 4-ish days, depending on how traumatic it was. Dream just has too much trauma to let me go, last time he let me go, I got really hurt, so he never left my side again. It must've been bad in the prison without me, he was worried about me, and what would happen to me, he doesn't care about himself at all. Which is bad, he was just trying to make peace in the server, but, like every time he tries to do something good, he ends up being the villain. And he always tries to protect everyone he loves, even if they hate him. It's really sad, the only people who actually care for him right now are me, Karl, BBH, Skeppy and Ranboo. Karl visits often, BBH visits when can, Skeppy can't visit and Ranboo is commanded by Tubbo and Tommy to not even think of going to the prison. Ranboo did come when both Tommy and Tubbo were offline, he and Dream actually got along really well! I wasn't expecting that. I expected them to hate each other's guts. Sam had to drag Ran out every time, Ran and Dream are like two peas in a pod. Dream and Ranboo literally cry when they get separated. Ranboo and Dream both have memory loss, Ranboo's being worse, Dream only forgets something minor, like; going to hang out with someone, someone's birthday, someone's name, his birthday, etc..... On the other hand, Ranboo forgets EVERYTHING. Even his NAME. That's mainly because the [REDACTED] side, [REDACTED] are known for their forgetfulness, they sometimes forget how to move. Karl also has the same memory loss as Ranboo, quite strange for a God. Dream's powers are; manipulation, teleportation, flying and being immortal, Karl's powers are time travel, teleportation, and being immortal, Ranboo has teleportation and silk touch. I, as the blood god, am more powerful than Notch, but only by a little, I don't have time travel like Notch does tho.'

˙?+Dream's POV+?˙:

'While Tecno was lost in thought, I continued writing the book, while Techno was thinking and I was writing, Dad(˙?+He looks up to BBH and Skeppy as his dads so... Uhm... Yeah!+?˙) came into the cell and gave us potatoes, he looked at Techno, then at me.' ''Dream? How's the book for Sam?''-BBH, ''Good! Thanks for the food dad!''-me, ''No problem my little smiley!''-BBH, ''Techno's thinking hard, don't disturb him.''-me, ''Okay smiley, here's a new clock, your old one is kinda broken.''-BBH, ''Thanks dad! How is Timer(˙?+A nickname for Karl+?˙) doing?''-me, ''He's doing good! Although he hasn't come home for a few days now, I guess it's normal but I'm worried...''-BBH, ''He's probably stuck in the in-between. He knows the way out so he will be fine. I can teleport him out if he's gone for more than usual.''-me, ''I guess, I have to go now smiley, I'll come again, since Sammy told me your sick.''-BBH, ''No it's fine dad! The potion of healing that Sammy gave me has healed me a lot! I really can't call myself sick now.''-me, ''I'm still coming to check on Techno. Sam said he fell asleep abit quicker than he usually does. He's been staying at the same sleep schedule for 23 years now, why would he change it so quickly?''-BBH, ''Ehh... Dunno, Imma go wake him up from the trance.''-me, ''Kay smiley, be back in three.''-BBH. 'Dad kissed my forehead and said goodbye before leaving. I went to Techno and snapped him into reality by jumping on his back, he was angry but the puppy eyes did good work of that. I gave him the potatoes and he thanked me. He took a clean book and started writing something, he appeared to be illustrating things too. I didn't wanna disturb him so I just kept writing the book for Sam, at this point, I don't think Techy will even help me write the book. I finished the book and got Techno to at least sign It so It looks like he wrote a little in the book. After he signed the book he just went back to what he was doing. I asked dad to come in so I could talk to him a little bit'. ''Should I call Samsung(˙+?He means Sam?+˙) so you two can hang out? I have stuff to do around the prison, so I can't hang out.''-BBH, ''Okay Dad! And yes please get Sammy!!''-me, ''Okay, he'll be here in a few!''-BBH, ''Thank you Dad!!!''-me, ''No problem my lil' smile!'' BBH said as he left the cell and asked Sam to come to the prison since Techno is in his own world and I am bored.

˙+?Sam's POV (finally-)?+˙

'Bad called me and asked if I could come to the prison so me and Dream could hang out. I said I would be there soon and hung up, Bad sent a message telling me to not hang up the call so suddenly. I of course will continue doing it cuz I don't care. After I hung up on Bad I ran to the prison. Bad was surprised to see me like- right after the call ended. Bad let me Into the cell and let me bring a small gift I made for Dream that I had left In the prison. As soon as I entered the cell Dream ran up to me (while stumbling) and hugged me. I, of course, hugged back. 

(˙?+A/N: I am In the hospital so this will be continued once I get out the hospital.+?˙)