Chapter 3-Met Again

Day's stopped at the place right below the stage.He doesn't mind anyone beside him. Lights off. The film started to play. His eyes wandered everywhere but couln't see the girl. It was dark but still he searches that figure. He sighed. His gaze averted to the backstage that hid by a white screen. There he found that eyes he wanted to see. The eyes were glimmering with light reflection from the movie screen. Though its dark Day could partially see the glowing beauty. The cute little tensed face, fidgeting fingers,tiny waist and slender legs. The silky that slips from her forehead. Day couldn't stop staring at the beauty ignoring his jaw dropping. He didn't know why he felt such as. But its been a long time since he stared at someone for long time. Day sighed in relief that the girl is in better condition now. Day could figure the girl has something to do with that film showing may be a media major he thought to himself. Lights on.. Day came back from mind wandering. Someone from another end of stage shouted

"Dara congratulations!!!", the girl smiled shyly doing thumbs up. Day curved up by seeing her smile. He doesn't know a stranger can make him smile unknowingly.

Day mumbled "Dara!?", the crowd slowly started to disperse. Day couldn't move but suddenly he felt so weird doing this things. Dara was in the big gang and chitchatting, Almost no one was there Day immediately took the exit though he don't want to leave. His phone vibrates bringing him again back to senses..Aron asked Day to meet in front of the C block, its was quite near the auditorium. He went there. Aron too came by giggling as he got the pretty girl phone number. Day didn't mind him he was very diverted in his thoughts.Aron noticed disturbed Day. He pulled Day to the nearby stalls. Min too joined them later.

Later at 6pm

Everyone started to leave, the three friends almost went to every nook and corner of that uni like theirs. Min couldn't even step a little bit, they decided to leave. Day's eyes still wandering waiting for his luck to see Dara again. But his luck doesn't favor him today. Day was relieved at least he knew her name and within a month he has his basket ball tournament here so he wished at least see her on that day. Also this university is no new to him. His father Tawan working in this University in Engineering major.With so much of things running in his mind he left there.

Dara's POV

Did I really see him.. Is that him?

When I was in stage I could feel some intense staring, though it was my first film as writer is projecting, I was taken aback by the staring. If that was him ill be more embarrassed. Iam not very sure is it him. and I was tensed with the film.I was happy today this was the first time my work appeared in front of people and received good feedback. Need to go on a long way. With that thought in mind I left college again forgetting about him. Once in a while I do think of that eyes. The powerful thing that's gonna be a end to my life.

Did Dara really noticed Day?

Good night ❤️