Chapter 6- Dara's Life

Dara's POV

Though life freaks me out, something is bothering me. I knew I already have many in my bag don't want to add any, yet, I don't know ever since I talked to Day something bothers me, I felt like I talked rude, I cut him off. Though I don't know about him but I felt like I should have talked to him. It's almost 10.30 pm he might have slept. Iam literally tired from work, tomorrow I have classes to attend. If I can't sleep peacefully I can't really get up early. I immediately called Aron. He picked up in 4 rings. Though it was awkward to talk since I just knew them but not personally but asusal he talked to me like a decade friend. I asked him why he called me, except that question he talked everything. I couldn't help but to listen to all his blabbers though it was irritating story of a movie he watched yet soothing it almost became the longest talk I had in my mobile phone after half an hour I asked him about Day. He giggled from another side, I could really tell he is laughing. He told me I got Day upset. I don't know what to reply. It's not like I have done wrong. Day's eyes just coming in my mind. Day's eyes is the uninvited guest that coming into my mind recently. His eyes when I met him first the worrying eyes, when we met again the awkward yet considerate eyes. His eyes literally spoke more than his words. I got Day's number from Aron and bid bye to him

*ting**ting*

Dara : Hi Day.. Its me Dara. Sorry na I was in middle of my work so couldn't talk to you. I'll make it up on another day. Good night.

Nobody POV

Day couldn't sleep he was watching football match on TV and lazily lying in the sofa. It's almost 11.10pm. His phone vibrarated. His eyes widened when he saw the name. He already saved her number on the day when Aron got it from her. He immediately opened and smiled. He felt relaxed he thought it was an end. He immediately called Aron and asked, at last he couldn't get info about Dara and it was just Aron who told her the story. He replied her that it's okay and Good night and thought of a message that could extend a talk. He remember that when Day was talking to Dara in call someone called her to do work. So may be Dara was working somewhere. But why she looks very young why would she work in weekends may be her family business, lot of question and curiosity was running in his mind. But he was happy that Dara texted her.Day checks his phone again hoping to get a reply message but Dara went offline.

Next morning
Dara was on her way to her class, her lips curved up when she saw the message from Day. She feels somewhat attached to Day. Sometimes her thought lingers. She replied "Good morning" and switched off the went and went to her class.

Dara is an introvert, she joined her university by a scholarship program. Though its a scholarship scheme but few payments has to be still paid. Dara needed to go part time jobs for that. She have to take care all herself. Ever since she joined she never opened up to anyone. She literally had only one best friend Mix not from her major but same set. They met during the program conducted to give scholarships. Mix too from a poor background he too has to go to part time for fulfilling his needs. They don't actually hang out. But if they both have free periods they will just sit together and get each other sadness . He is the only person in her uni to know about her. In her class, Dara doesn't mind anyone. She talks casually but never get personal with anyone. She usually comes at correct time and will go out of the classroom when the class ends. Though people around her talk about her from time to time and even gossip about her social behaviour of not mingling with others but they gradually understood that it's her nature. After 1year in the university no one actually bothers her. She, her diary and her small hideout where she met Day. Dara has two part time jobs one during her weekdays, she goes after her classes over and other on her weekends. She don't really have time to think of anyone as soon as she came from work she will fall asleep. That's how Dara's life is going now.