Prologue.

"For the last time, I do not need a girlfriend to be happy!" I whined as Zayn and Harry were discussing my personal love life, that wasn't exactly so personal anymore, again.

"That's it, we're going to the mall!" Zayn announced.

"Oh good, I could use a couple of new snapbacks." I nodded enthusiastically as I stood up from the couch in our dressing room.

"We're not going to shop for clothes, we're gonna go shop for girls." Harry nodded with a devilish smile on his face.

"Zayn already has a girlfriend, and I thought you were seeing that girl, Caroline; so why are we girl-shopping?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He still doesn't get it." Harry sighed and rolled his eyes, looking at Zayn who was massaging his temples in frustration. 

"Niall, allow me to enlighten you. We are girl-shopping for you." Zayn explained and my jaw dropped, "What the fuck? No way! I'm pretty damn sure I won't be meeting my true love at the mall. Besides, we'll just get mobbed like last time." I protested.

"He's right." Liam walked through the door with a towel on his shoulder.

"Thank you!" I sat up straighter and threw my hands up in the air, thanking Liam for sticking up for me while raising my eyebrows.

"I don't get it, why are you so reluctant to meet girls?" Harry frowned and looked at me, a look of confusion taking over his features.

"I said it plenty of times and I'm gonna say it again, the right girl is on her way and I'll be waiting for her." I lied.

"Niall, that excuse is getting old." Louis said, walking through the dressing room door and sat next to me on the couch as Harry and Zayn were occupying the barstools, facing Louis and I. Liam was leant against the wall next to our black leather couch, texting.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I turned to look at Louis and raised an eyebrow.

"No," he chuckled, "you guys have been having the same conversation for the past month, by just hearing the one sentence you've just said, Niall, I could tell you lads were discussing the same subject again." he rolled his eyes, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"I've been begging them to stop shoving their noses up my business but they wouldn't take a hint!" I yelled in a frustrated manner.

"At least appreciate that we're trying to make you feel happy!" Harry shouted.

"Don't you get that I am happy?! Listen to what I'm about to say and listen carefully 'cause I'm not gonna repeat this again, I do not need a girl to be happy, I am capable of doing that on my own so leave me alone!" I ran a hand through my hair and sunk further into my seat, crossing my arms.

"I am capable of doing that on my own." Harry mocked me in a high pitched voice and I gaped at him.

"I do not sound like that!" I argued and Zayn snickered.

"Alright, are you ladies done arguing now? Good. So I have come up with a good idea." Louis stood up.

"Louis, this ain't no time for jokes." I breathed out and rolled my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm talking," he glared at me and I raised my hands in surrender before he had continued to speak, "I was at Eleanor's birthday party last week and I met her friend. She seemed very nice and when I asked her if she would be interested in you, she said yes-" I cut off Louis' story with a groan and said, "I don't like where this is going."

"I said shut the fuck up," he pointed at me in a terrorizing manner and then spoke again, "So I set you up for a date with her next Friday, since that's our day off." he concluded and my eyes immediately widened.

"You can't set me up with a girl I don't know!"

"Too bad, I already did." Louis shrugged, his attitude lacking sympathy.

"I can't believe you. I am not going on this date!" I announced.

"Stop being such a stubborn twat, Niall and give the poor girl a chance!" Louis said.

"If I go on this date will you stay out of my personal life?" I raised an eyebrow, giving up.

"Definitely bro, done!" Zayn nodded and I sighed.

This was going to be one hell of a disaster date.