Washington to New York

Eliana

Life honesty has been pathetic ever since i was born.When i was younger dad always used to use the word boarding school and used to blackmail me in doing things which I didnt want to,like homework ,violin lessons,golf and tennis classes which were important and essential for me and other bullshit extra classes and things.The only time my mum and did not fight was when they were in bed.Ew whatever,my little brother was someone i used to love the most but at the same time hate the most.We used to fight a lot but at the end of the day I knew she was there for me whenever i needed her.He was my fuking soulmate.Now if i look back and think of it,i would love to go to boarding school.I was born and brought in NYC.I had natural black hair but i had a habit of bleaching my hair dirty brownish blonde ever since i was 13 and i once found out about coloured lenses and had falled in love with them ever since.My parents actually liked me like this too.My dad said it made me look like a target version of my mom.Ouch.But actually lately i wanted to keep my hair black and the lenses were killing my but my parents had this age of me in my lenses and bleached hair that they couldn't stand me with my nature hair.Fuck that but people in school would give me weird looks too calling me a fake brunette.So apprently i had joined school with my bleached hair so people had never actually seen me.in my real ones and when i told them that my black was the my hairs real colour ,they would make faces and then politely recommend me to bleach my hair back.Also i have been bullied for my eyes too ever since i was a kid.So the lenses helped me a lot.I had Heterochromia iridum so one of my had a lot of brown color and the other one was comple blue.The only people i honestly felt safe around were my 2 bestfriends ,Amelia Waldorf amd Zara Aniston.They were my bitches.My relationship with my parents was complicated but it wasnt the best.I would get what i wanted but they were still a bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay

So apparently my dad all of a sudden wanted to move his entire buisness thing to NYC, everything was great in Seattle but fuck it.He always wanted to come here and settle hear plus he said NYC was the best place to earn monay amd shit like that.My mom didn't really care because she had her bestfriend here and her husband was my dads biggest investor so my dad was kinda happy too.I was gonna go to DWIGHT SCHOOL in NYC.A school for fucked up elite kids of Manhattan.It was my first night here and NGL the view from my room was amazing.I could practically see the entire city from here and was fucking beautiful.I checked in omy little sister who was only 3,she was 13 years younger than me.I was 16.She was sleeping amd looked like an absolute princess.She was actually my moms sisters daughter.But still i felt bad for the poor girl.Her mom was an absolute bitch.My family adopted her only a month age and ever since i have always had the need to protect her from the entire world.I l always wanted a sibling and she was the best sister ever.I loved playing with her, i watched movies with her.I kinda myself was now addicted to peppa pig  after watching it with her so many times.That dude(*pig) literally dies almost every episode and then hes back in the next episode like nothing even happened.Me and Poppy were literally so done with him.She was asleep.She loved her new room(theme-pink.it had all the pigs except peppa because we both hated him and elsa and anna and olaf obviously) .My mum and dad treated her like their own daughter and because of her i feel our family has lit up even more.

My mum and dad treated her like their own daughter and because of her i feel our family has lit up even more