𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆(𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮)

It was time to get ready. I slid on a black skin tight dress, with black heals and a white fur coat. I grabbed my purse, my keys and phone and go to my car. Heading towards the party. Soon as I got there I went to the drinks, i poured myself some pink Whitney, and went to sit on the couch. About thirty minutes goes by and someone sits down next to me. I look up. Fez. I smile.

"You know, I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out how the hell you knew my name." He laughs, "Then I remember that time in elementary where you did my homework" he hands me his blunt.

"Fez, you could've just asked me silly" I hit it, and hand it back.

"What's the fun in that" he smiles.

"So how have you been?" I look at him.

"You know same old same old." Fez nods.

I see Nate walk in out of the corner of my eye, I see him staring at me.

"Yo, I'm about to head out, but you got a number or something I can text alie?" Fez hands me his phone, and I gladly put my number in. "Thanks ma" fez says as he gets up and walks out.

"Alie." A voice says from the doorway. I look up to see Rue.

"Rue Bennett." I smile. She nods walking off. A cold hand touches my thigh. I look over and straight into Nate's eyes.

"Alie, did you miss me?" He says. Sadly I have to admit that over the summer I hooked up with Nate 3 times. He friended me on Facebook and I didn't think anything of it. It obviously became more. So now everytime I see him. He does this shit.

"Nate." I grit my teeth. "Your fucking girlfriend. Is my best fucking friend."

He smirks. "We broke up" I rolled my eyes. I was drunk though. And I think my body was already betraying me. Nate slid his hands up my dress.

"Nate stop" I looked at him.

"Do you really want me to alie?"

I gulped. "Yes"

"Fine" he moved his hand and I let out a sigh. He walked away and I got up. Going to my car. And heading home. As soon as I get home I go up to my room. Falling asleep right away. It's Saturday the next morning so I sleep in. Waking up to a text.

(970) ***-****
Hey is this Alie? it's fez:)

Alie
Hey Fez, yea it's alie

Fez:)
You trynna come chill with me and ash? And rue probably.

Alie
I would love to.

Fez:)
Alr be here at 4.

Alie
I'll be there

I smiled. I had something to do today. I checked the time 1:30. I got in the shower. Got out. Putting on some black sweats, and white tube top and a black zip up. Putting my hair in a messy bun. I check the time again 3:26. I better get going. I grabbed my keys and phone. Going to my car getting in and heading to fezcos.

Fez:)

Alie
On my way.

I pulled up to fez's parking and locking my car. I went up to his door and as I was about to knock it opened. I was greeted by a very much matured Ash.

"Alie, long time no see" he smirks while looking me up and down. Fez pushes him out the way.

"Ash I'm definitely a little old for you" I giggle

Fez rolls his eyes. Letting me in. It was just like I remembered, except fez's grandma definitely wasn't. He let me see her for a sec I gave her a kiss on her forehead. Then we all sat down Rue was already high and knocked out on the love seat. Ash sat by himself on the chair. And me and fez on the couch. Fez rolls a blunt and lights it up. And Ash puts on a movie. Eventually ash goes to bed. So now it was me and fez. He turned on some music. I start singing and dancing around the room. Fez, stands up and starts singing and dancing with me.