Chapter 1

In a land far away, were cartoons live in a place called Inkwell isle. There were 2 brothers, their names were
Cuphead and Mugman. They Lived without a care under the watchful eye of the wise Elder Kettle, and a Human that would come and visit them Everyday.

Both Cuphead and Mugman were 10 years old, and Y/n was 17 years old almost turning 18, it was scary but that's life.

She/HeThey were Adopted when they were only 3 months old. One day you were left on a door step, in your PJs, with a note, blanket, stuffed animal, and tears in your eyes for not being fed for days.

Guess the parents you had were broke, though the people that took you in was your Aunt and Uncle, they tried to find your parents but both weren't seen, their stuff were still in their home, so maybe that other reason would be that they abandoned you. So your aunt and uncle had no choice but to take you in, and it was the best thing they ever did.
______________________________________

Y/n's P.O.V

It was another beautiful sunny day in the Inkwell Isles, I made my way to my best friends, Cuphead and Mugman. Both would be outside playing with kites or catching butterflies. Everytime I see them, Both 10 years olds and the wise old Kettle would welcome me with a kind smile.

Elder Kettle would give me treats whenever I visit, Cuphead would joke around and make me laugh, and Mugman would talk about some comics he's been reading. Most of the time, Elder Kettle would let me Babysit the boys, Both boys always thought of me as their big sibling.

One day around 5:03PM we went out to see town and maybe buy some snacks, but Kettle had warned all of us, especially to the boys to never ever to go into Inkwell Hell where the
The Devil's Casino.

While we all walked around the place seeing a few cartoons going on with their day.

"Y/n! Y/n! I wanna show you and Mugman somewhere! I found the place the other day!" Cuphead chriped while tugging onto my Leggings/Pants/shorts Mugman looked at his older brother with a face of concern. Cups would get in trouble sometimes while Mugs would be a good kid.

I nodded as we both followed Cuphead, I didn't know what surprise he had up his sleeve but Eh I wanna check out what cups was talking about. As soon as me and mugs turn a block we froze looking at where cups was leading us...The Devil's Casino.

"Cuphead! Elder Kettle said we can't be here!" Mugman exclaimed to his brother while Cuphead was eyeing the door. "Aww Come on guys! We're not actually going to play there, were going to see a few performances and get a drink!" Both Mugs and I were starring at him with a look, the 'We don't believe you'.

"Fine! But we will only be there for 15 minutes! No Gamble! No Liquor! And No Deals! Got it Cuphead?" I looked at Cuphead as he nodded, Mugman looked at me with a crazy look. "O-Okay Y/n, but if we get in trouble it's your fault!" I giggled and flicked Mugs and Cups heads, both glared at me but chuckled as we all walked to the door and I opened it for the two boys.

The three of us were welcomed by the sight of smoke puffed by cigars, the smell of alcohol, and by a few stares.
I kept the boys close to me just in case, us three went to sit at a booth to see the show, some people were doing tricks, it was fun honestly!

"I'm thirsty, Y/n can we get a drink?" Mugman asked looking at me. I nodded getting up before I stood there, my heels turn to them.

"Remember guys, No Gamble and No Deals." Cuphead and Mugman both nodded, I walked to the bar to check if they had water or any other beverage that has no alcohol, but to my surprise nobody was there.

I was about to leave until a cigar guy came over and quickly apologized, "Oh it's fine! Honest, I was wondering if you got any F/J (Favorite Drink), and juices or sodas, or just water for 2?" I asked the cartoon as he gave me a look for a moment before nodding as he went to get a F/J (Favorite Drink), and two juices.

"Okay here you go lass/lad, The names Wheezy, Say how old are you kid?" Mr. Wheezy asked me while handing me the drinks, I froze for a bit before answering, "17 years old, but don't worry I'm doing nothing troubling!"

He nodded before looking at his right, a Dice head guy came by telling him something in the ear, oh shit! 'It's the Devil's Right Hand Man!'

I didn't want to be rude so I went back to the booth me and the boys were at. I walked over and almost placed the drink down, well almost dropped them to see the booth empty...

"...SHIT!" I accidentally yelled before looking around to see where Cuphead and Mugman were, I didn't give a fuck if I twisted my neck,or getting a whiplash from it. The boys were missing and it's all my fault!

I practically speed walked around the place like a crazy person, mostly because the boys are like my little brothers, and also for the drinks not to spill. I looked around everywhere until I see a table being surrounded by a couple of monsters, I went though the crowd to see why they were around a game of craps, because two 10 year old boys were winning.

I was about to go in the crowd and drag both boys out of there until the same dice man came over and saw what was going on. "Hot Dawg! These fellas can't lose!" He exclaimed while eyeing them, then his eyes wondered to me. He gave me a smirk and winked at me, wait did he??

"Nice run, boys." My ears heard a dark voice like it was unsettling, both brothers gasped to see the person, or so I thought he was. My eyes wonder to see the owner of the Casino...

The Devil Himself...