Prologue - Michael and Henry: The Fire

TW: Michael and Henry both die in this part

(Damien is the crying child just thought I should clarify, hope you enjoy!)

{Michael's P.O.V.}

    "Henry, what's taking so long?" I ask the taller man in front of me.

    "The door is locked! Michael we're trapped!" Henry says panicking.

    I hear nothing but ringing for a minute until Henry pulls me out of the way. The roof starts falling and the two of us run to the office. I look into my backpack to see Helpy, Music Man, and Damien.

    "O-ok guys. Something happened and I need you to leave for your safety." I say to all of them.

    "What do you mean Mike?" Damien asked.

    "I need you to take Helpy and Music Man and get out of here," I say to Damien.

    "NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU! I CAN'T!" Damien yells as he flys out of the bag.

    We look at each other for a minute each knowing what I'm going to do.

    "Don't do it Mike, please..." Damien says desperately.

    "I have to," I say over the crashing outside as I put Helpy and Music Man in Damien's arms.

    "I love you Mike..." Damien says quietly, sounding like he did when we were kids.

    "I love you too. Damien, I relinquish you of your vow." As I say the words Damien is teleported away leaving me and Henry alone.

    "We should make it out alive Michael. This room is fireproof and the vents are sealed." Henry says checking the vents. "Oh lord..." Henry utters.

    "What?" I look to see Molten Freddy crawling over to us. "Henry run. Henry run!" I yell as I hit his shoulder.

   Henry unlocks the door then throws it open.

    "RUN! RUN!" Henry yells, holding the door open for me.

    I've never ran faster. Henry is behind me then I notice he stopped running.

    "What are you doing!" I yell back to him.

    "Go Michael! Get back home!" He yells as Molten Freddy crawls closer.

    "Yeah, no!" I say as I pull Henry running to the front of the pizzeria. "Don't do that again! We're both getting home!" I lecture Henry.

    He nods in response, and the two of us continue to run. We're almost at the door when I fall, Henry coming down right next to me. Before either of us could get up Charlie, or the puppet I guess, was in front of us. She picks up the mess of wires and throws them.

    Charlie turns around and floats over to us. Henry gets up and hugs his daughter, I get up then leave Henry to check the door.

{Henry's P.O.V.}

    "Charlie, we can take you home you can see Sammy-" I interrupt myself as I see Charlie shake her head.

    "I want to rest..." I hear Charlie say.

    I look up at her and smile. We stop hugging and I just look at Charlie.

    "Will you walk with me?" I ask Charlie ashamed of myself for almost crying.

    "Only to the door," Charlie says.

    I hold her hand as we walk. It's not far. I know she would stay with me if push came to shove, but she deserves sleep. Once at the door I look at her, my Charlie.

    "I love you dad..." She says looking ahead.

    "I love you too Charlie. I'm so proud of you, now go, sleep." I say letting go of her hand.

{Michael's P.O.V.}

    Henry walks through the doors into the main pizzeria. I look at him and he can see the piles of things against the doors.

    "Well... I guess this is it." Henry says walking up to me. "It's been a pleasure Michael," He says, holding his hand out for me to shake.

    I take his hand, "The pleasure is all mine," I say as I shake it.

    Then we wait for the flames, eventually Charlie joins us... so does Elizabeth. We wait in peace, then everything is hot.