ch.2 - Sammy: Grief

{Sammy's P.O.V.}

I look up at Damien who is asleep in the shitty hospital chair next to me. It's been two days and nothing, I'm surprised they haven't tried to kick us out yet. I get a notification and look at my phone to see something that made my blood run cold.

 I get a notification and look at my phone to see something that made my blood run cold

I just look at the tweet and nothing goes through my mind. I just look...

"Sammy? Are you ok?" Damien says, taking me from my blank mind.

He asks me that and I start crying. Damien takes my phone to read the tweet then takes a shaky breath.

It was silent as we drove home... Damien eventually turned on the radio, I don't think he could handle the silence.

"Damien I'll be down here if you need anything." I say to the kid as he turns off the disk.

Damien nods then slowly walks upstairs. What a terrible thing, for him to be unable to cry right now. I take my phone out, twitter is still open. I start to feel this rage...

HOW DARE THIS BE THE WAY I FIND OUT MY FAMILY DIED! Then the rage is cooled by sadness... My family is dead.

I sit down on the couch across from an old rocking chair... Michael always said "It looks like my mom's old chair." The pile of notebooks on the coffee table drew my attention.

~Flash back~

"Hey Sammy! Here are the notebooks!" Michael says dropping about eight notebooks on the coffee table in front of me. "You should read them sometime, they have detailed accounts of every location I've worked at and my time there." He finishes talking then he smiles with his hands on his hips.

William had the same smile, big and unsettling. I remember that smile from the night he took Charlie. But on Michael it looked innocent and welcoming.

~End of flashback~

I turn away, I can't look at the books. A written account of everything bad that has ever happened at Freddy's sitting in front of me and I can do nothing about it. I start to cry, all I can do is cry. Nothing will ever be ok again. Looking back at my phone I see a missed call...

The phone rings three times before it's answered.

"Sammy I just wanted to call-" Norbert says, picking up the phone.

"What the hell? How did you find out before me?" I yell interrupting him. "Do you know what it's like to find out your only remaining family died from the fucking fazbear Entertainment twitter account!"

"Sammy what are you talking about? I thought you knew?" Norbert says almost like a question.

"You didn't care if I knew and you don't care that my dad is gone! All you care about is money! Don't talk to me ever again." I yell at him then hang up.

I put my phone down then sit on the couch for a minute. Next thing I know everything is quiet.