Ch.1 - Sammy: The night of the fire

{Third person}

    A black haired male sleeps in a chair with a blanket over him as he loosely holds a book. He doesn't know of the tragedy happening at the same time, he just quietly sleeps... A yellow animatronic bear about the size of a twelve year old holding a smaller bear and spider appears.

    "Sammy! SAMMY!" The yellow bear screams, making Sammy wake up.

{Sammy's P.O.V.}

    "AHHHH!" I yell as I wake up to Damien screaming. "D-Damien? Why are you screaming!" I ask the kid trying to wake up.

    "Michael and Henry! They- they're going to- The fire! THE FIRE IS OUT OF CONTROL!" Damien screams, setting Helpy and Music Man down.

    "Fire! What fire?" I ask Damien who is still panicking.

    "JUST GET IN THE CAR!" He screams at me.

    I grab my keys then run out the door, slamming it behind me. As I pull out of the driveway Damien teleports next to me.

    "Ok to the left!" He yells and I start speeding down our street.

    Damien yells directions and I follow. In what felt like seconds I pulled up to the remnants of a building surrounded by cop cars, an ambulance, and a firetruck.

    "Turn on the disk and stay in the car." I say to Damien as I get out.

    I slowly walk over and I'm approached by a cop.

    "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the premises." The officer says coldly.

    "B-but my dad's in there-" I barely blurted it out.

    "Is that a kid?" The officer interrupts me, as he squints at Damien in the car.

    "Yeah his brother was in there too. Please tell me they're alive." I say, on the verge of tears.

    The officer looks behind him then back at me. "At the moment I can't say anything. I recommend you go home until you get a call from the hospital..." The officer says, clearly meaning for that to be the end and for me to walk away.

   All I can do is look at the cop hopelessly. I run my hand through my hair then go back to the car.

    "We're going to the hospital..." I say to Damien.