Part 1

- You are working as an employee in Kim Corporation. You are already poor and need money to pay the rent and bills. You are already done with your life cause it's like hell. You are currently over working since you want more money and you need pay fees of your brother for his further education. 

Y/N: Can't it just get better...... 

- You stated as you continued your paper work. Suddenly you got a call. You picked up and replied. 

Y/N: Yes... Who is it? 

Jin: Y/n I want you in my office now.... 

Y/N: O-Okay Boss. 

- You got up from your sit and made your way towards his office. You were thinking why he called you. Yes Kim Seok Jin is your boss. You entered in the room after knocking. 

Jin: Y/N-ssi I want you to resign this job.... 

Y/n: What? Why? 

Jin: I heard that you are passing our secret information to our enemy company... 

Y/n: What? No way... Why would I do that? I think there is misunderstanding.

Jin: Because. You want money.. And please resign it right now.... 

Y/N: Boss please believe me I didn't..... I think someone else is spreading this.... 

Jin: Sign it.... I don't want to hear anything.... 

- You looked at the resignation paper. You hesistately took it. He looked at you with his cold eyes. You signed the paper and bowed to him. 

Y/N: It was nice working with you... 

- With that you left. You collect your all things. You just couldn't do this. You went to the nearest park that is your favorite place. 

-You were sitting on the bench while staring at the stars. Your tears started streaming down as you started to think all events that were happening. Suddenly you heard a thud sound. You looked at the direction of sound. You noticed that he was stumbling. He was looking drunk. He was about to fall but you quickly ran and caught him. 

Y/N: Are you okay? 

??? : Yeah... Thanks.... 

- He was wearing a suit and was looking quite young. More like a business man who is in his 20s. You looked at him it looked like he just cried. 

???: Thank you.... 

- He tried to stand properly but he again lose the balance. You were holding him. 

Y/N: Let me help you.... 

???:  No don't help me..... I don't need anyone...... Jeon Jungkook.... Don't want anyone.... 

- With that he fainted...  

- You were holding him since he got unconscious. You dragged him to bench near you and made him sit. You sighed and tried to think what to do. Suddenly you thought. 

“His phone!! Yeah”

- You checked his pocket but didn't found it. You sighed in frustration. You stared at him with no emotion. 

Y/N: I can't leave him like this..... 

- You went towards him and tried to wake him up. You shook him. 

Y/N: Uhm... Excuse me.... Will you please..... Uhm Wake up!! Please wake up sir.... 

- Suddenly he grabbed your hand and pulled you closer.