Part: 3

Jungkook: My wife..... 

- Jimin eyes went wide open and his jaw dropped to the ground. He just couldn't believe what he heard. While Jungkook was smiling thinking about you. 

Jimin: JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE SAYING?!?! 

- Jimin yelled at Jungkook with his widen eyes. Jungkook got up and groaned in frustration. 

Jungkook: What hyung?! 

Jimin: The heck? You are married and you didn't even tell me and when the hell you get married outbof nowhere?!!! What the actual heck?!!!

Jungkook: Hyung I'm not married yet but soon. 

- Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Jimin glanced at the door and said come in and one of the employee came in holding document in his hands. 

Employee: Sir Mr. Lee send this documents. 

Jungkook: Okay Thank you. 

- The employee bowed and left from there. Jimin looked at Jungkook. 

Jimin: What are these papers? 

Jungkook: It's our marriage contract.

- Jimin sighed. 

Jungkook: Jimin hyung don't be so worried.

Jimin: Of course I would be worried. You are getting married and I don't even know who she is and now you just gave this attack?! How can you do that Jeon Jungkook!!

- Jimin looked away while sighing in frustration. He ran his hand through his hairs. Jungkook chuckled and put his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung.

- Jimin glanced at him and poked his tongue in his inner cheek. Jungkook smiled and said.

Jungkook: She is a nice girl hyung. Don't worry about it.

Jimin: You are my brother Jungkook-ah. Of course I would be worried and I can't take a risk after what that bitch did to you.

- Jungkook smiled a little and came in front of Jimin. He looked at Jimin with reassurance.

Jungkook: Hyung she is not like other girls. She is probably the most kind girl I've ever seen.

- Jimin sidely narrowed his eyes and then turned his head to Jungkook. Then he speaks making Jungkook laugh.

Jimin: Okay but tell me who is the lucky girl?

Jungkook: I will show her one day to you.

- Jungkook chuckled and went back to his work. Jimin looked at Jungkook feeling betrayed.

Jimin: Yah!! Jungkook-ah this is not fair!! 

Meanwhile you.......

- You shifted your things. And now you are tired as heck. Tae-Eun left earlier because of work. You plopped yourself on the couch and closed your eyes. Without knowing you fell asleep. 

• Few hours later •

- Jungkook opened the door and went inside his home, his work was completed earlier so he decided to take some rest. He removed his shoes and was about to go in his bedroom but he saw you almost knocked out in deep sleep. He went closer to you and saw your lips almost parted.

Jungkook: Why the hell you look cute and funny even in sleep?

- He looked at your hairs which were stick on the couch making them look completely messed up. Suddenly you turned to other side but you were in deep sleep so you didn't realise that you are at the edge of the couch. Jungkook quickly hold you and prevented you from falling on your face.