Part: 6

Y/N: What is she doing here?

- You looked away as you felt some insecurities building in your head. You looked down and gripped on the bag you were holding. You don't know if you should react on this or not. You shrugged your all thoughts away and tried to think positive and practical. You trust him and you know he wouldn't betray you but at the same time you feel like his feelings might have not gone away. You were in dilemma. You sighed heavily and went to ask about his cabin.

Y/N: Stop thinking about it Y/N...

- You mumbled to yourself and went to his cabin and knocked. You heard an unfamiliar voice of male saying "come in". You frowned and went inside. You saw Jungkook working on his laptop with a straight face more like annoyed face and you definitely knew why he have this kind of expression. 

Jimin: Is that you Y/n-ssi? 

- You looked at the owner of voice. It was the same voice that you heard now. He was a handsome guy with a sweet smile on his face. His eyes showing tint of tenderness.

Y/N: Yes I'm.

Jimin: I'm Park Jimin Jungkook's secretary nice to meet you. 

Y/N: Nice to meet you too Jimin-ssi.

- Jungkook heard your voice as he looked up. You looked at him and smiled. 

Y/N: Jungkook I brought your lunch~~

Jungkook: Ohh Y/n it's okay you didn't have to do that.

Y/N: I thought that you always eat your lunch outside so I brought healthy from home.

Jimin: If he doesn't want to eat I'm gonna eat will that be fine? 

- Jimin said with a cute face. You laughed and looked at Jungkook. You saw him slightly glaring at Jimin. 

Jungkook: Hyung I think you should not. 

Jimin: Our Jungkookie is angry now~~

Jungkook: I'll eat just ignore him

Jimin: Yah!! No one can ignore me. My charms always attract good people.

Jungkook: Oh Okay then. Thank you Y/n-ah!! 

- Jungkook ignored Jimin and smiled a little at you making Jimin's jaw drop.

Y/N: Your welcome but you have to share with Jimin too okay?

Jimin: See Y/n is so nice, not like you. 

- Jimin glared at Jungkook and then smiled at you. He was smiling so sweetly that made you blush a little. Jungkook thought. 

“What the hell!! Why is she blushing?! Jimin is being so flirty!! I will beat him he again flirted with her”

Y/N: Jungkook eat it before it gets cold okay? 

- Jungkook nodded and Jimin sat in front of Jungkook. You opened the container and served the food to them.

Y/N: I guess I should leave please enjoy the lunch.

Jungkook: This early? 

Y/N: Yeah I have to meet with my best friend. 

Jungkook: Who is that? 

Y/N: Tae-Eun okay bye Jungkook see you later.

- Jungkook smiled and said. 

Jungkook: Bye.

- Jimin waved at you and smiled. You smiled and waved back. Jungkook looked at Jimin and sighed. You left and went to café to meet your best friend as they both enjoyed the lunch that you made.