part 6 🌱

Kazuha's P.O.V.:

Just by your company just makes me feel happy for some reason.. and I love it..

...

I woke up to the sound of heavy rain. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms wide. I glanced around the classroom seeing nobody. I questioned myself as I stood up and looked around once more to double check. I checked outside the windows seeing no one playing outside in the field. Confused, I slid the door open just to see empty halls. Silent and eerie noises was heard everywhere I went. I went to the music room; no one, went to the hall; no one; went to the canteen; no one again. I sighed in frustration as a place of the school just flashed in my head. I quickly rushed over and opened the door in a rush. I was shocked cause I was not expecting him to be here.

'Scaramouche?! Oh my Thank god Barbatos you're here..' I exclaimed and held my chest tightly as I took a deep breath. He looked at me surprised and it looks like he was finishing off a painting he had started. 'What are you doing here?! It's like 7pm now.. ' He grabbed his phone as the screen lit up showing the time. 'Holy shit I slept for that long?!?' I ruffled my hair in a panic as he chuckled. 'You're lucky you found me or else the school might've locked you in' He chuckled as I nudged his shoulders signaling him to shut up. 'Anyways.. What are you even doing in here?' He looked at me as I shrugged and plastered a derpy look. 'Well.. I just overslept.. In the classroom..' I said as his eyes open wide open. 'For over 3 hours?! School finished at 4 oh my god.. Kazuha you have to get enough sleep next time' He sighed as I let out an awkward chuckle. 'Say what are YOU doing in here at this hour? Hm?' I crossed my arms as he rolled his eyes. 'Finishing an art piece that I started over 1 week ago.. At least mine's reasonable and yours isn't' He dipped his paintbrush in paint and continue to do gentle and smooth strokes in the canvas. I grabbed a stool and sat next to him, watching him do all the work. 'I guess sleeping in school for 3 hours straight isn't half bad...' I shrugged as he chuckled. 'Well after this I can treat you to some chicken barbeque for dinner..' He said as my eyes lit up. 'Really?!' I looked at him surprised as he nodded. 'Thank god this is why I love people like you Scaramouche!!' I hugged him as I didn't realised what I just said. As soon as I finished hugging him, I noticed his face was all red. 'Are you okay? Do you have a fever or something..?' I placed my hand on his forehead as he seemed to have a normal temperature. 'Hmm you seem to have a normal temperature.. Maybe there is something wrong with you..' I mumbled as he spoke out. 'It's the thing that you said you dumbass..' He said as I looked at him. I mumbled until I realised what I said. My face turned red as well as I awkwardly chuckle to stop me from blushing. 'Let's just forget what I just said..' I mumbled as I see Scaramouche smile from my angle.

'I feel okay when you smile...'

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

The sound of raindrops dropping down my umbrella.. As the sweet aroma of roasted chicken barbeque is nearby..

...

As soon as I finished, I glanced over to Kazuha to see him sleeping peacefully on the table. 'I swear.. this guy just sleep everywhere..' I mumbled as I went over to him, seeing him sleep beautifully. I can't help but stare. I sat down just admiring his figure. His hair in two different color tones messy and beautiful at the same time, his sculpted face just being perfect like how his eyelashes are long and elegant, his high bridge nose, almost everything bout him is just stunning. He's like an angel who was sent here. 'Thank Barbatos that I'm blessed with a guy like you..' I smiled and ruffled his hair causing him to wake up. I quickly got up and went to my canvas. 'Are we leaving now..?' He rubbed his eyes as I glanced over to see him stretch. 'Yep.. Just let me grab my coat and we'll head out..' I stuttered as I placed my canvas on the side and grabbed my coat. 'Why do you look so red again?' He blurted out as I looked at him with panic in my eyes. 'Oh! Uh well.. Because.. It's quite hot in here!! Haha..' I awkwardly chuckle as he looked at me and just gave me a smile. He put on his coat and bag as he exited the art room. I quickly locked the room as we both headed outside.

'Ah.. It's still raining..' He held his hand out as he reached over to his bag. He ruffled the insides of his bag trying to find an umbrella but a disappointed face was plastered on his face. 'I didn't bring an umbrella..' He sighed as I reached over to my bag, pulling out a black umbrella. He stared at me as I walked out in the rain. 'Well? If you want to stay there be my guest!' I pretended to walk out as he whined. 'Come back here you asshole!' He scolded as I chuckled. I reached over making sure the umbrella covers him. He stayed by my side as the umbrella was a bit too small. 'It's too cramped..' He mumbled as I didn't have any choice. 'I apologize in advance for doing this..' I placed my arm around him and pulled him close. I felt my cheeks turned red as his face turned red as well. 'You don't need to apologize you know! I'm completely fine with it!!' He smiled at me causing my cheeks to turn red than ever. 'Yeah yeah whatever..' I mumbled as he chuckled at my reaction.

Time passes by as the rain eventually stopped when we were inside the restaurant. 'Oooo! This place seems new! How come I haven't ever seen this place?' He said as we settled down in our seats. 'Well me and my friends usually eat here and hey have the best foods with cheap prices' I shrugged as he glanced over at the menu all flabbergasted. 'Woah! It really is cheap!' He pointed out as I rolled my eyes. 'You don't trust anything I say???' I complained causing him to roll his eyes. 'I was making sure!!' He whined as I rolled my eyes again. 'You know you have a thing for rolling your eyes on me' He said as I scoffed. 'Well I was born to do that so what else should I do??' He chuckled as he handed me a menu. 'Order what you want I'll pay' I said as he looked at me with wide eyes. 'At least let me pay you..' He said as I shook my head. 'No it's my treat! Even though I rarely treat anyone..' I said as he looked at me with a smirk. 'Is it because I'm special?' He said giving me innocent looks as I huffed. 'I'm changing my mind you pay yourself..' I said causing him to sulk. 'Okay I'm kidding don't worry!' I chuckled as his mood switches quickly.

'I couldn't thank Barbatos enough about how I'm grateful about you walking into my life Kazuha..'

A/N: Heyyy! I updated it now!! I'll try to make things more interesting and more scenarios<3 Ily all stay safe<333